Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

Forrest back on. :clap:

Commentators explaining in German that Celtic are an Irish team even though they play in Scotland.

Irische mannschaft. :clap: :ireland:

Andy Hinkel is the guy on vice-commentary Bandage.

Poor enough game but I guess that’s to be expected at this stage of the season.

Good save from Zaluska there. Came from Blackman going to ground yet again.

Ah lovely. Watched most of that. We barely had a shot.

Lennon has confirmed an interest in Sebastian Boensich, Polish left back, he’s a decent enough player from what I’ve seen and at a good age (25) and I believe he is available on a free. I’d be very happy with signing him, maybe Rocko can supply his opinions on him. Lennon also confirmed Aidy White is on our radar.

Glenn Loovens has signed for Real Zaragoza.

Dodgy sources like The Daily Express and TalkSport are reporting that Manchester City are monitoring Victor Wanyama. Juventus, Liverpool, Newcastle and QPR have also been mentioned.

Not sure why we need Boenisch - wouldn’t have thought a full back would be top of our agenda. Positives are that he’s tall and can play either side. Maybe Lennon is looking at Lustig and him as options to play wider in a 3 man defence but I’d prefer 3 centre backs or 2 centre backs and a good defensive midfielder like Wanyama in between them.

Form has been awful in the past couple of years.

They got relegated didn’t they? That’s Jarosik, Juarez and Loovens they’ve snapped up from us in recent seasons.

After 244 minutes of pre-season friendly action, Celtic have finally scored a goal! More as I get it. :clap:

And again!

Hooper equalised after good work from subs McCourt and McGeouch and Stokes has now put Celtic in front after a great link up with Forrest. 2-1 to Celtic.

Full Time: Aalen 1-2 Celtic.

:ireland:

Celtic’s goals from last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MagV6Begc1U

Who’s that with the white headband? Bangura? :lol:

Must be. I never even noticed him.

FAO Celtic fans:

Moved my Celtic content (defensive analysis, ridiculously boring stats stuff etc) from TFK to a new site: TheCelticView

Take a look when you get a chance.

Stokes looked very sharp for his goal, good to see. McCourt and McGeouch were both very prominent for the two goals, hope they kick on this season.

:clap:

Should you not call it something else as easy to confuse with magazine of same name?

Lovely.

I’m no good with names. I couldn’t think of anything else but am open to suggestions.

The Celtic Way