Celtic Non-Matchday Discussion

Dunno the add ins

ok

Interim Report for the 6 months to 31st December 2016 shows the club in rude financial health. It also emphasises the positive financial impact of Champions League group stage qualification.

Revenue practically doubled to £61.2m versus the prior year comparative period (£31.4m) with profit from trading of £21.4m (£1.6m) and net cash of £18.6m (£7.7m).

Bad news, bhoys.

Tom Rogic had a recurrence of his ankle injury and will be out for another 8 weeks after undergoing an operation on it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI

Lovely quotes from Brendan today:

2 Likes

I fucking love the man with every fibre of my being.

:heart:

:ireland:

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

St Mirren at home in the cup quarter final draw.

I like the way players have came in from the cold this season an upped their performance levels when it looked like they may have been heading out the door. Great to see the likes of Boyata and Bitton getting some form together.

1 Like

On loan Celt Ryan Christie has been among the goals as the Dons lead the Steelmen 4-0 at half time in a rearranged league fixture. We host the Steelmen on Saturday.

A 7-2 victory for the Dons at Pittodrie.

Interview with Glenn Driscoll - fitness coach. @caoimhaoin you might like this.

1 Like

calling @Tipper @Tipper67

Met your wife yesterday

She was full of praise for the Celtic players and especially our leader Brendan Rogers when you took the kids to Celtic Park

What a man

2 Likes

Rodgers isn’t too bad either

yeh Brendan Rodgers was first out to meet us, he was very nice to the kids and stopped for a chat. meet a good few of the players, topped off a great first match for the kids!

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s super @Tipper67

What game were ye over for ?

1 Like

ah it was back in September. 6-1 v Kilmarnock. Plenty of goals to keep the kids interested.

3 Likes

Celtic want to develop the area around Celtic Park to incorporate a hotel, museum and a few other bits and pieces. Application going into Glasgow City Council:

We seemed to have missed Nadir Ciftci joining some Polish outfit on loan until the end of the season.

Brendan Rodgers is also very annoyed about the state of the pitch and wants a new £2m “Desso” surface laid in the summer. The pitch is very bad in fairness.

Been very impressed with mcgregor anytime I’ve seen him this season.really silky player …he’ll be gone down south this summer I reckon…