Celtic v Hearts - Scottish Cup Final

Yeah, Izaguirre had surgery on some injury or other last week so it’d have to be Hayes really.

No Tierney.

Johnston starts.

Dembele on the bench.

1 Like

I think that’s the best team from the players available. Need Rogic to step up and play today.

2 Likes

Based on the warm ups I can safely say that young Dembele is the greatest player I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Big Ikpeazu only fit enough for the bench for Hearts. Without him they don’t really have a pacy threat in behind. Celtic can play with a high defensive line and impose themselves.

Left back Hickey is only 16. They have a huge set piece threat with Berra in particular.

1 Like

Hickey got lots of praise last week but Dembele destroyed him and he was wrecked from half time on. It’s a solid enough defence otherwise but we should be much better than that midfield and attack.

Will Mulraney play through the centre? He had a bit of pace to trouble Lustig before.

3 Likes

What channel lads?

eir sport 2 and/or BBC 1 Jockland.

1 Like

Bolox, stream it is.

Wide left of a 5 and probably trying to run at Lustig alright.

2 Likes

Madness that we didn’t send Tierney for surgery 3 months ago.

1 Like

Lenny has changed from suit to tracksuit in time for kick-off. Very efficient.

How far away is Hampden park from Celtic park?

2/3 kms.

1 Like

Fair enough. Just wondering why the rugby brigade fixed another match in Glasgow for the same day.

Poor enough start by Celtic bar one attack instigated by Johnston. Hearts expending a lot of energy and pressing hard. Celtic haven’t been able to play through that pressure yet.

1 Like