Celtic v Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

Pretty subdued performance, dominant in possession but struggling to create chances. I would like to see Stokes introduced for Samaras who has had a frustrating game today. I also think Ki has been very passive and would consider bringing Wanyama on for him.

Lustig is impressing again after doing well in the St Johnstone game a couple of weeks ago. Looks like a really forceful attacking full back. Nice patient build up there and Ki should have buried that header from Lustig’s cross. Another game at Hampden where we’re not taking our chances - hope nerves/doubts don’t creep in as the second half progresses.

Craig Beattie for Scott Robinson for them. I doubt they’ll change their shape. Probably Beattie through the middle with Stephen Elliott going wide in the 4-5-1. Come on Celtic - let’s get the passing tempo up.

Ah here.

Fuck sake. Kelvin Wilson is a very poor player. His header gave them the ball in our half there.

Did Wilson need to step up there? Is it not Ki’s responsibility to be covering that area?

Ki annoys me, get Wanyama on for him. Get Stokes on for Samaras too.

Kelvin Wilson is being dragged all over the place.

Stokes on, Samaras off.

We haven’t raised it since going behind. Fairly worrying. We seem to have gone to 4-4-2 with Brown on the right now.

Lustig gets bailed out by Loovens there.

Talk about toiling. Come on to fuck.

Beattie is causing us big problems.

Izaguirre on the left wing worth a try?

I’d get Wilson out of there and get Izzy marauding down the left hand side. Mulgrew can come inside to centre back.

Stokes has definitely given us a boost since coming on. I think Mulgrew is an attacking outlet at left back so feel it would be a negative movie pulling him in, I’d like to see Izzy come on the left wing with either Ki or Commons coming off. Wanyama coming for lustig now? I presume Lustig is injured.

Who’ll play right back now?

Looks like Wanyama, I think we should get Izzy on for Ki and go 3-5-2 with Brown and Izzy wing backs.

We look very leggy and fairly devoid of ideas.

It’s nothing new either. We are fairly predictable and tactically easy to read, we badly need two new strikers and two new wide midfielders. Ki needs the road, he contributes nothing and is a liability defensively.