Celtic v Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

Jesus Christ.

And Totti meltdown in 3…2…1…

McGeouch has done very well.

That was as much a penalty as Ledley’s. FFS.

Ah that’s desperately disappointing

Is there highlights on Sky later ?

He turns down a carbon copy hand ball claim for us. One was as clear cut or ridiculous as the other but one is a penalty and the other isn’t.

6.30 Sky Sports 1

Thanks Larry

I don’t see why we have to wait until we go behind to start playing. Ki is a complete nonentity of a footballer.

Hooper was onside by the way.

I can’t believe he gave that penalty to them. Fucking hell.

We need to get a move to play in Serie A or something. Even the Dutch League would be less orange than these cunts in Scotland.

I’d need to see it again Bandage, I thought he was offside, who was playing him on?

He’s offside Bandage.

Are you on about the goal here Bandage or the penalty shout near the end? Hooper was offside for the goal.

I honestly don’t think we have as much cause for complaint in this game as we had in the League Cup Final. The ref was poor but we equalised with an offside goal so in that respect it evened out with the penalty which I thought was a harsh decision. I don’t think it was a penalty for us near the end, although it was as much a penalty as the Hearts one was.

The League Cup Final was a case of Collum turning down a stonewall penalty near the end of the game, not only that but booking a player for diving when he was fouled.

I thought Hooper was onside. Also thought Ledley’s arms were bit more away from his body so Hearts penalty claim had more justification to it.

I thought it was a shocking decision. Ledley was in a position diagonal to the diet player. He moved to close him down and running naturally involved arm movement. He brought his arms back in towards his body then as the ball was struck, It was hit at him (coincidentally following a diagonal ball flight that wouldn’t have threatened the goal) from close range and there’s nothing he could do about it. I didn’t think it was anywhere approaching a penalty but I wasn’t in the least bit surprised that it was awarded.

Caught the last 8 mins of that and have to say Celtic were robbed. The ref seemed to blow almost instantly, as if he was only waiting to blow. The Celtic player was a yard from where the ball was struck and his arm was mostly tucked in, nothing he could do about it.

The Asian player should have been booked for diving and the ‘pelanty’ claim at the end was never a peno.

Poor tots, I won’t stick the knife in, mate. A cu.t of a decision to lose by. How did they not score just before the equalized tho?

Stokes for Ireland cleared brilliantly off the line.

I’m pretty placid after this one mate as we got a big decision for the equaliser. The thing that annoyed me about the Ki incident is that he more than likely gets on the end of that if he didn’t go down. This side just seem to be shit out of luck I’m afraid.

Joe Ledley has tweeted saying the referee said he gave the penalty for hand ball against Wanyama. :o

Like they’re just guessing / cheating cunts.

He probably didn’t even see it.