Celtic v Hearts

Pathetic from McDonald there.

McManus? Seriously, what a fucking idiot.

McManus doesn’t deserve to stay on. Glad he’s sent off. Cunt.

Is Mowbray taking any of this in?

Are the board oblivious to the arseholes disgracing the shirt?

Didn’t see most of that game but saw enough to confirm everything we’ve suspected.

There’s gross incompetence throughout the team but frankly everyone else pales into insignificance beside McManus. What a prick of a player.

Mowbray didn’t seem to be around for the postgame handshakes. Fair booing they got.

As all the Celtic supporters on here have said, every area of the park needs strengthening. But some positions have required drastic surgery for years and nothing’s been done. McManus was beyond embarrasing, the central midfield yet again didn’t function and our strikeforce combined to miss shit loads of chances between them. I’m seething. :mad:

I’d excuse McManus his arseholery if he was properly a tough bastard. But he’s not. He’s a chicken shit. He backs out of challenges, he doesn’t stand up for his teammates. And then he goes and just hacks down some right wing cunt when he knows it won’t hurt.

Prick.

Pat Dolan is spot on again.

‘Gary Caldwell should be down on his hands and knees praying at his good fortune and thanking his lucky stars he’s playing with a club as big and great as Celtic. Asking for more money - you’ve got to be kidding me.’

‘McManus is a disgrace.’

‘Samaras is useless. We all know that.’

‘Mowbray’s in trouble. He’s publicly criticised his players and by extension Strachan’s transfer policy. But that was also Peter Lawwell’s policy because the Board dictate who Celtic buy to a large extent. So he’s also criticised his boss and it’s dawning on him that he’s got quite a job here.’

‘Celtic need to spend better in January than they did in the summer. Will players want to play in the SPL? Maybe not. Will they want to play with Celtic? Certainly.’

He spoke very well actually. Laughed at Caldwell and McManus and that’s about all you can do. One thinks he’s great and is shit. One is beyond shit and must know it but plays anyway. What a pair of fucktards.

easy to see now why Alan Irvine, Roberto Martinez, Owen Coyle et al turned down the job at Parkhead. Strachan must be thanking his lucky stars he is gone.

Sad to see former European giants getting booed off by the greatest fans in Europe again.

Is McGeady showing any kind of form?

That your agreeing with Pat Dolan says it all really.

sack the war criminal & liewell

[quote=“KIB man”]easy to see now why Alan Irvine, Roberto Martinez, Owen Coyle et al turned down the job at Parkhead. Strachan must be thanking his lucky stars he is gone.

Sad to see former European giants getting booed off by the greatest fans in Europe again.

Is McGeady showing any kind of form?

That your agreeing with Pat Dolan says it all really.[/quote]

Fair play to the fans for booing the players, most footballers these days are cunts and it’s no harm reminding them now and again that support isn’t unconditional.

18,000 crowd.

Fuck this shit. I’m still seething. Here’s the clich, it wasn’t the defeat but the manner of it. Like, I’m more annoyed tonight after a fucking league cup game than any of the other defeats we’ve endured this season. And only last week I was saying defeats don’t bother me as much any more. :eek:

It’s just a build up of anger and resentment caused by watching the same cunts with the same blindingly obvious deficiencies make the same inexplicable errors. Over and over.

And quite right for the support to register their disapproval at the end. A general bit of dissent should show the board that this rubbish can’t continue but the adverse financial impact of decreasing season ticket sales, falling general attendances and reduced match day revenue caused by early exit from European and domestic competition are the main things that will get their attention.

They don’t give a fuck about the support as long as they’re spending a good chunk of their disposal income on Celtic. But in increasingly large numbers, supporters are holding back because they’re seriously pissed off at the board’s lack of ambition and failure to invest in the team.

McManus about to hoof Driver up in the air despite the ball being 5 yards away. Cunt:

No flair.
No cutting edge.
No confidence.

This team knows full well most of them do not have the managers faith in them and just can’t bother their holes anymore.

Roll on January.

Mon the Hoops.

What a shambles of a team we have.

Players who are good enough:
Boruc
McGeady

Players who are probably good enough for some role anyway if they work hard:
Maloney
McDonald*

Players who are probably good enough:
Hinkel
Fox
Zaluska
McCourt

Players who work hard enough but probably aren’t good enough but aren’t really the problem anyway:
Robson
McGinn

Players who don’t look great but you’d still have some hope:
N’Guemo
Fortun

Players who are better than the current alternatives but are actually shit:
Caldwell

Players who are not good enough:
Brown
Samaras
Mizuno
Loovens
Crosas
Killen
Wilson
Naylor

Players who aren’t remotely close to being anywhere near good enough:

McManus

• McDonald belongs either there or with Caldwell

Bring back Momo Sylla!

[quote=“Rocko”]What a shambles of a team we have.

Players who are good enough:
Boruc
[/quote]

Boruc is a couple of stone overweight*

*a lot of the great keepers are but at that level its unacceptable.

I thought N’Guemo looked really really good at the start of the season. What’s gone wrong there?