Celtic v Hearts ☘

What a fucking week for the republican movement! :gun: :ireland: :bomb: :fireworks:

A spectacular.

:ronnyroar:

8 Likes

Hint of handball about the equaliser too which will only add to their pain.

2 Likes

I know he’s been injured but was there any talk about the huns going for Brophy instead of Kamberi? He can finish.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dodgy first name for them to sign.

1 Like

Brophy a Glasgow lad & a Celtic youth player

Rangers players very lethargic for both goals… 3 rangers players went with the one killie player for ball into box for equaliser…last defender very timid for killie winner too… games coming thick and fast too with europa league starting back up… Kent seems to have left the handbrake on since signing permenantly…celtic goal difference nearly worth a point too

1 Like

He was strange there Goldson. He seemed to be in a decent position but he turned around the wrong way. He was facing towards the left touchline but turned all the way back around inside even though the ball went outside him.

He’s a carthorse.

1 Like

He didn’t even lean into brophy to put him off and barely lifted his foot to get a block in for the shot either…
I think Gerard has to take a lot of blame for how bad rangers have been… Since January He has made the title race about the games v celtic which clearly it isn’t… I also don’t think you can put pressure on players like he does, when you consider very few of them know what it’s like to win a league… .

1 Like

He said they were weak mentally tonight. He’s very quick to blame them and I don’t think they respond well to that sort of criticism. It’s almost reinforcing their fragility.

2 Likes

two irish lads playing in the middle of the pitch for Kilmarnock - one skipper and not a mention here ( elephants in the republican room , etc) - but shur as @Bandage would say we’re not here to support the league, etc

2 Likes

lads - is Jamie Mcgrath making any inroads at St. Mirren?
i saw he got pulled at HT a few weeks back and i see he got 10 mins tonite - is this another andy boyle, david macmillan job and he’ll end up back here after loan deal at Ross Co, or the likes?

You’re very needy. It’s well known among Scottish football aficionados that Kilmarnock have Irish players, it doesn’t need to be referenced every time they play. Jezza Frimpong hasn’t played since one of those hammer-throwers hacked him down last month. :rage:

1 Like

ah look i just try to bring a semblance of perspective here really- i know its a sore one for ye - sorry about that

head off now and sing what ever it is about the 11 men and jinky johnstone and the republicans- given the week thats in it

1 Like

Celtic manager Neil Lennon is Irish btw.

No mention of that tonight before now.

:ireland::four_leaf_clover::soccer::tada::dancer:t2::beer:

the castle catholic?

@Bandage
serious question
if the whole reason as to why you “support” and now i use this word with a degree of scepticism a Scottish team is because you have a desire to support something irish ( notwitstanding the fact that we have a league in our own country btw and i know that a tricky one as well but look it…) would you not at least support a team that has a irish player in it or at least a consistent record with bringing thru irish players like Kilmarnock or Hearts?
aside from the lads talking about the famine ( and lets face it,) there is fuck all connection with frimpong, edward and scott brown to a godforbid 32 county republic…
now?

Sounds like Coach Lennon has done a very good job since he assumed control again this time last year. A treble last season, a League Cup this season, 23 wins out of 26 in the league, including 17 of last 18. Would many Glasgow Celtic supporters share the views of lapsed poster @Cicero_Dandi who was calling for Coach Lennon to be sacked the day of the treble clinching Scottish Cup final win last season and again after their lone defeat in this current run of 17 wins from 18?

cc @mickee321

1 Like