Celtic v Ross County ☘

Think the sense of injustice at the latest penalty farce and having to come from behind made the atmosphere today. Fenians being denied basic rights by orange bastards was reminiscent of the occupied six in 1969.

1 Like

Are league Winners straight into champs lge group stages again next year ?

Yeah champions straight in. Two qualifying rounds for runners up. Think it’s the new format then from the following season.

1 Like

Enjoyable game?

Crowds going nuts at the ref?
Atmosphere good?

Not a great game but last 30 minutes was a huge improvement. Atmosphere was fantastic and the abuse for that referee (clad in orange) was a joy. That penalty decision to me at the time seemed mental.

2 Likes

Great stuff

Watched the last 30 mins. Was pretty exciting and the atmosphere looked good too. Glad yiu enjoyed

1 Like

Ange was effusive in his praise of O’Riley and Hatate today. Said they went above and beyond to get us the result after going behind. Both are having really good seasons. A 3-game lead after 13 is very healthy and you’d have to think we’ll bury these cunts over the rest of the season.

Kris Boyd has thrown his bowler at it anyway

Those two have been really good all season. Hatate is a joy to watch.

The Brazen Head is even rougher than I imagined. Would not dare to risk taking a pic for any anecdote but it was something else.

1 Like

You missed out on the heady days of Bairds and Hoops.
Stay well away from the windows.

Gallaghers and Brazen Head officially enter my top 10 roughest pubs I’ve ever been in. Just wanted to sign in to reassure readers that I’ve succesfully guided a stag safely from Friday morning airport pints to delivering them back to Premier Inn on Enoch as of 20 minutrs ago and am still alive.

Thanks again for the tips lads. We missed a few suggestions and visited absolute shitholes “for the true Celtic experience” but lookit life is too short.

4 Likes

Never mind the comedy handball penalty award or multiple other absurd decisions, this was the best ref intervention yesterday.

Keeper claims cross, no foul committed by Celtic player, ref makes no advantage or any other signal so game is live, keeper drops ball at his feet as they often do, Kyogo makes a dart towards him and keeper picks ball up again. That should be an indirect freekick to Celtic. Yer man trots back into the box and gives Ross County a freekick. :joy:

1 Like