Celtic v St Johnstone ☘ 🍀

A load of changes (8) unsurprisingly:

McInroy on the bench is a central midfielder apparently.

Think he’s one of those young Jockos with a surname for a first name. Kerr McInroy if my memory serves me correctly.

I was reading that Kolo Toure led a 10.30pm Celtic Park training session on Thursday night after the Zenit game for the players who weren’t involved on the night to ready them for today.

0-0

That was a disgraceful refereeing performance. Refused to award obvious free kicks and yellow cards all day and they just pulled us back every time we beat a man.

Poor enough performance in general though we’ve been much worse. Thought Ajer was good again. Hendry made one awful error. Nothing really notable otherwise but nobody was particularly poor or anything.

Sinclair shite again apparently?

He wasn’t great alright. But he had Miller behind him who is inexperienced obviously. Tierney came on and we immediately looked much better and he played Sinclair in with a gorgeous pass which Sinclair squared but it went across the face of the goal like a couple of our crosses on Thursday night.

I wouldn’t have singled him out as being particularly poor. I just don’t think we played well as a team and the refereeing was really really poor. Any momentum we had was lost with fouls to stop us breaking on them on any possession. Apparently they had 17 fouls before their first booking and they had plenty of cynical fouls that were bizarrely ignored.