Celtic v St Johnstone

Should have been the hat trick there. Well done Caldwell. Still an idiot though.

Describe our third goal please, lads. Missed it due to the stream playing up. Aiden was outstanding for the fourth and Fortun’s just missed a sitter for his hat trick as I type.

Maloney cut in off the left wing skipped by a couple and curled low shot into the far corner.
Terrible from Fortune to miss that last chance but seems to be playing well

Can’t remember how we got the ball because they had it around the middle, think Morris might have given it away. Maloney picked it up around half way on the left hand side and ran forward, cut in and finished low from outside the box. Lovely goal.

Surprising McCourt isn’t on bench if he’s fit. Some sloppy play in last ten minutes with poor passing from Brown and Loovens.

Is there still an Under 21 rule for the bench in the SPL?

Thought that rule was gone.

5-2 now. Little Chelsea fuck.

Nice little header from McDonald before.

What are black armbands for?

Brian McLaughlin and the other ex-player that died.

Caldwell didn’t cover himself in glory there either. That’s a number of concessions that he’s been involved in so far this season. Some time on the bench may be warranted at this stage.

Yeah he could have been better. Still think he’s our best centre half.

Great going forward today and important for Fortun to get his first goals. Maloney and McGeady are scoring themselves and providing plenty of assists and the extra freedom they’ve been granted has added an extra dimension to our play - they’re our key creative forces now both getting down the line and coming infield. We need to be far, far better defensively though and I would still like a central defender to be added to the squad.

Are they being linked wih anyone else with the end of the transfer window approaching?

Nobody’s being linked really strongly but Mowbray’s said he’ll be looking to do some business, albeit he may have to get a couple out before he can get 1 or 2 in.

and whos likely to be sold?

Not sure exactly. I think everyone bar Boruc, McGeady and one of two others are sellable. If he wants to spend some money then he’ll need to generate it by selling someone who’s relatively valuable. Scott Brown and Andy Hinkel seem to be attracting interest in England but I’d prefer to retain them, especially Hinkel. I wouldn’t mind one of the centre backs going - maybe McManus - and fringe players like Samaras could also be moved on.