Celtic v Udinese

Zaluska makes a great save from Isla,

That’s disgraceful.

Utter wanker of a ref.

Ah here, what was Samaras at there with that touch on the edge of the box? He is some pile of donkeyshit.

What a disgrace Samaras is.

Chance for Mulgrew

Ah that’s a kick in the balls. Ridiculous decision to give that penalty. Should have won that game comfortably.

1-1 in the Atletico - Rennes match aswell

Lennon’s continued persistence with Samaras continues to cost us. While it was a refereeing mistake that brought the game level, Samaras had a wonderful opportunity to put Bangura in and played a woeful ball behind him, he had a wonderful opportunity in the box and he kicks the ball at an Udinese defender, standing away from goal.

An utter embarrassment of a footballer. Though losing Ledley was a big blow, Matthews didn’t get forward when he switched to left back and Wilson’s distribution is terrible. Wanyama had an excellent game, was our best player IMO, very tactically disciplined and broke up the play very well, was a little rash in the tackle though. Ki and Kayal waned at the game progressed. Bangura was very good up front, he has a great spring in his jump and ran the channels well but his decision making and final ball looked a little erratic at times. Defensively were ok, Mulgrew and Majstorovic coped reasonably well.

Only saw the first half hour so disappointing to come home and see the final score. Happy to read we played fairly well at times and that Wanyama and Bangura made positive contributions. It bugged me that we remained weak in defence having used our entire budget on two players who weren’t featuring much to date. Hopefully they can both build from this evening and improve us.

Only saw the first half (and only most of that) but I’ve seen the penalty and unbelievably seen a whole host of weirdos saying we’d have been screaming for it at the other end. Not even close to a penalty. Ridiculous decision and right under the referee’s nose. Fuck’s sake.

Just caught the footage online. That’s a shocking decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BqQc3HJ5fY

Celtic highlights coming up on 3e after the ads.

Where has the atmosphere at Celtic Park gone? Apart from the old firm games it’s like a library. No atmosphere apart from a couple of teenagers aka the green brigade singing republican songs.

There was a great atmosphere there tonight mate, especially given the smallish crowd.

It’s been a bit muted this season all right. Was excellent at the weekend though but the 6pm kick-off this evening was never going to be conducive to a large crowd and great atmosphere. The Green Brigade count more than teenagers among their number and are an absolute credit to Celtic and themselves. :clap:

Edit: Seeing I only saw the opening exchanges, I’ll bow to Totti’s opinion on the atmosphere.

Disagree mate, thought it was as dead as a maggot there. Celtic support has gone way back from years ago. All i could here was a barely audible version of Roll of Honour.

I don’t know, Green Brigade look like a bunch of guys barely out of nappies to me but i bow to your superior knowledge.

Roll of honour, Celtic Symphony, Lonesome Boatman were all belted out tonight numerous times.

There was a raucous rendition of Glasgow’s Green and White as well which lasted for a couple of minutes and had most of the stadium jumping around to it.

Boolavogue got an airing in the first half when I was watching too. :clap:

The HB is a fucking disgrace tonight. The number of people claiming that Hooper gave the referee a question to answer and it’s a tight call is extraordinary. He couldn’t make it any more obvious that it’s not a foul. He keeps his arms completely free the whole time.

The second replay above is damning, but the third one when you see where the referee is just looks farcical. A ridiculous decision.