Celtic vs the huns - the aftermath

I brought up that I hoped Glasgow Celtic had updated their child protection policies since the activities of a paedophile coach in its youth club. You said you were going to check with the club to ensure action had been taken - what was the response?

Are Selltic going back into debt for local league success - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/feb/18/celtic-neil-lennon-spl-title.

Hooper seems to be going well - could well be a target for Ipswich or even QPR in the summer if he keeps this run up. Surprised the other horrible cunts didnt go for SPL greats like Boyd and McDonald in January, they must be truly broke.

Good that followers of the hoops are returning to Parkhead. That must please larryduff greatly. I believe he was worried hugely by the yawning gaps of empty seats last season. Might bring back the glory days like when with MON at the helm, the Selts won the prestigous Uefa followers of the year award. They could be a good draw for friendlies in the summer if Lennon keeps up the good work.

Who are Glasgow Celtic and why would they pay attention to what little bottom half EPL clubs, spending way beyond their means think?

Only the greatest fucking Club in Britain

I do not know of Glasgow Celtic.

http://www.murraysbar.eu/graphics/sports-icons/celtic-crest.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2201/2405384468_166bcd78f3.jpg

:lol:

Mr Totti cleaning a couple of fuckwits out of the house. :lol:

Ah what a magnificent day, to see it capped off by self-loathing rage from KIB Man this morning just adds to the occasion.

Superb atmosphere from start to finish yesterday - helped no doubt by the scoreline and the emphatic superiority but the Green Brigade were really excellent and they’re conducting the whole stadium at this stage. Must be galling for those who affiliated themselves to the Junglebhoys like Dancingbaby. The Just Can’t Get Enough after it went 3-0 was incredible.

A rather enjoyable afternoon in Hagie’s afterwards also. The Rising were rousing and The Druids came on afterwards and played the same setlist note-perfectly.

Has the Just cant get enough song been modified by the Celtic Supporters and what are the words?

I am not a big Celtic fan but I do keep an eye on their results and always look forward to them beating Rangers. Watching the game on telly the atmosphere at the match sounded fantastic, especially when the Just cant get enough chant starts and whole places starts hopping. :slight_smile:

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 565827”]
Has the Just cant get enough song been modified by the Celtic Supporters and what are the words?[/quote]

The Green Brigade started singing it last season but it’s really caught on during this campaign. They sit in the corner section that Hooper ran to after scoring the opener yesterday and they’ve been bouncing away to it all season. Usually only parts of the stadium join in but it’s been becoming more widespread in the last few months, especially at away games, but yesterday was the first time the whole stadium was hopping to it. They only changed the opening words to it really:

When I see you Celtic, I go out of my head
And I just can’t get enough, I just can’t enough
All the things you do to me and everything you said
And I just can’t get enough, I just can’t enough
We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just can’t seem to get enough of…
Do do do do do do…

Other clubs are starting to do it now too.

Just can’t get enough was inspired in the Jolly Roger in Hamburg. Celtic fans brought it home from St Pauli.

Thought other clubs might steal it, wouldn’t be surprised to hear it ringing around Anfield soon. But it does get the whole place going. Was laughing at everyone with there backs to the game in the last few minutes with their arms around each other bouncing away to the song.

Liverpool have already nicked it and bastardised it into the “Suarez Song”.

Utter cunts that they are.

False.

Celtic have been singing it since the pre-season game against Man City during Tony Mowbrays reign, maybe before. I think you maybe mixing JCGE up with “We love you” which the Green Brigade took from the St. Pauli fans.

Nah, Celtic supporters were singing it over there in the friendly at the end of last season. But the Green Brigade have been singing it since the 2009 pre-season and it didn’t originate in Hamburg or with St Pauli.

Interview with Paul McBride (Neil Lennon’s lawyer) from BBC tonight.