Celtic's Season in Review

I thought Forster definitely improved as the season went on. I’d prefer Westwood all other things being equal but transfer fees will dictate everything. I’d imagine Westwood would expect more wages than Forster anyway.

Sean St Ledger is almost certainly on his way out of Preston too so he could certainly be back in the reckoning.

Westwood will be going to the EPL. He is available on a free this summer. Hope to see him at the Villa but Moyes is apparently interested too. Tim Howards time for the jump has probably come.

I got a good tip for next season earlier. A Celtic/Rangers 1-2 reverse forecast. I can see those two vying for the title so knock yourself out, mate.

This could be met with a flurry of eyes being fired towards heaven but is there 1) any appetite or 2) any chance, of Celtic and Rangers joining another top European league, let’s say maybe the Bundesliga or the EPL or something?
Just looking at the pitiful effort Kilmarnock put up yesterday would nearly be enough to turn me (a fairly casual Celtic fan) off the league entirely. Personally I’d love to see Celtic play as Ireland’s representative in a bigger league. Within a generation I’d say fuck all people would support any foreign teams.

Not sure about Rangers but the situation with Celtic this season with the intimidation and physical attacks on our manager and the bullets sent to our players is edging towards a Belfast Celtic type situation. I wouldn’t like Celtic to join Serie A in competition with Roma but Scotland’s shame may force us out of the league and country to England, Spain or somewhere. I wouldn’t mind that.

Yeah Celtic are undoubtedly a great club no matter what anyone says. Rangers, while cunts, are also a massive club too. Moving to the Argentinian Primera division or the EPL or somewhere could only benefit them surely. Within a couple of years they’re fan base would attract a big money owner and they’d be up challenging at the top of the new league and in the Champions League.
Can’t understand, especially from Celtic’s point of view with all the sectarianism you point out, why all their fans wouldn’t want it to happen. Well definitely any Irish fans anyway.

Is there any chance of it or recent talk of it Bandy?

Cheers mate. Would they be a good shout for the cups too?