Champions League 2018-Round of Two

@Fran will be drunk as a sailor tonight if they win and an emotional mess declaring his love for LFC

would he ever pay 19.99 to go over to a game? not a chance

9 Likes

Ah I wouldn’t say that, there’s plenty of work shy spongers around here, any one could pass for a scouser

1 Like

A wonderful time to be a Liverpool supporter. Win or lose, Klopp has done a tremendous job to get the best out of his squad to get to the final this season. No matter what others say,they are a joy to watch. Very entertaining. Hopefully number 6 will be coming home (or should I say Liverpool)

2 Likes

We’re going to win 3-0. Or 3-1. But either way, we’re going to win.

3 Likes

Hope Murderpool lose tonight.

39 in Heysel, never forgotten.

2 Likes

Just boarding a flight now to Kiev. Come on the pool!

3 Likes

Gini will score the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQc9pSqJN6k

Myself and @Horsebox will be singing this in Kyiv tonight mate

2 Likes

I’ll meet ye in O’Briens on Mikhailyvska .

1 Like

Pre match pints in Kitty Murphy’s on Shevchenko Street, mate.

2 Likes

Currently drinking a 30p lager in the town square with my top off pal with loads of other Scousers.

WE ARE GOING TO DO IT.

4 Likes

Allez, allez, allez!

6 Likes

The aristocrats of Europe go toe to toe tonight. It is going to be epic. This means more.

1 Like

AC Milan aren’t playing tonight .

1 Like

Chippy Brady fancies Liverpool to win tonight, just bumped into him in the playground there, he was entertaining his granddaughter, seems like a great grandfather.

5 Likes

Can you tell me where, pal? I’d love to have a chat with Chippy, he’s a top, top man. A pal of mine managed to obtain a ticket from Chippy for a big Arsenal game (they used to have them years ago) via a friend of friend. My mate’s train got delayed so he was 45 mins late getting to the meeting point in London. Turns out it was Chippy who he was meeting to collect the ticket and he had waited at the meeting point until my mate arrived rather than leaving it in a boozer or something. An absolute gent.

#thatneverhappenedquipsarecomingetc.

2 Likes

A lot of working class middle aged men in lfc tops in airside today :smile:

3 Likes

Keep the pints flowing to them as fast as you can.

2 Likes

There was a chap outside Charlie St George’s pub in Limerick earlier wearing a crown paints jersey with his belly hanging out of it and his pants dropped to his thighs, arse 100% on display looking completely lost and bewildered, I can only assume his cock was hanging out as well but I was driving past and I can’t say for sure

2 Likes