Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

The almost perfect cyborg is about to be short circuited by a shiny doorknob again.

1 Like

The next two European Cup finals are in Paris and Turkey.

Tough draw for Liverpool. Another club that has a tradition of winning Old Big Ears.

Think benfica have lost their last 5 appearances in final ā€¦

Benfica are cursed in European finals and have a Mayo-esque record in them as a result

Benfica 1 Liverpool 4, 1984.

Peak 1980s football.

Ronnie Whelan was some player. Bizarre how he is continually overlooked in debates about Irelandā€™s greatest. He was the finest midfielder in English club football for a decade and bestrode Europe like a quiet colossus.

Craig Johnston was a great bit of stuff too.

1 Like

I believe Ronnie wasnā€™t a Kop favourite. They used boo him a bit.

yes, he was a dick of a man but at his peak, was a classy midfielder in a European cup winning team

weird he never gets a mention as Irelands best

1 Like

If he played for United heā€™d be the GOAT.

Eamonn Dunphy described him as a player with a great future behind him at some stage in the 1980s.

Atletico have completely nullified Man City so far

1-0 KDB

Atletico probably defended better there than they have in a lot of their more famous results over the years. Foden did a few brilliant things when he went on. Grealish really wound them up

Villarreal are leading Bayern Munich 1-0. I donā€™t think Bayern are up to much this year and I fancy Villarreal to win the tie.

What a finish

Suckerpunch.com

Great goal

Wow what a genius of a player.

1 Like

You owe big Carlo an apology.

Snap