Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

Steven’s gone woke fishing.

And the poison he has spread through the team.

They will have to play another 9 mins theres been no ball played

That’s a penalty anyway.

90+9 min: The ball is whipped in towards the City goal but Ederson punches clear and goes down hurt. He’ll live. On the touchline, Simeone is applauding the Atletico fans.

He pauses to march on to the pitch and give his own player, Stefan Savic a massive bollocking, furiously telling him to calm down and get on with the game. Again, I cannot stress enough how much fun this is. Phil Foden is paroxysms of mirth laughing at Simeone … who also gets booked.

:joy:

1 Like

Ah lads. CHANCE

The bt commentators are a bunch of wankers

4 Likes

Clear penalty on Correa before the last chance there

3 Likes

Yeah Ake clearly dragged him down. Didn’t even go to VAR.

Atleti fucking robbed there.

Died with their boots on though.

3 Likes

They add so much to this competition.

1 Like

Who are at home first, Real or City?

That was one of the greatest European ties I’ve ever seen and the greatest 0-0 draw I’ve ever seen by a mile.

Probably the definitive Atleti performance of the Simeone era, and as usual, it ends in utterly glorious failure.

4 Likes

Awful pious

Very biased commentary. There was a pair of them in it. Ederson went down without a touch near the end and Glenn Hoddle thought somebody had hit him.

City

Fuck off ‘Atleti’. Horrible cunts.

1 Like

More likeable than City.

Fancy Real so, at home second.

Pep might be the greatest manager ever. He’s just out shithoused the greatest shithouse of all.