Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

Bale (back spasms) tee time 10:00

Its well known that ricey is a cunt

1 Like

He doesn’t look well

1 Like

The brown shoes were a bad choice alright

1 Like

He is shrieking

Any point at all in Spurs turning up at Anfield on Saturday?

City bring on grealish and Sterling and pump in high ball … little Foden the only lad who got a head to anything…Pep is some spoofer , team of togs fillers …

1 Like

Liverpool will bate Madrid handy no ?

Not tat tall

3 wan

1 Like

Folks would have thought Chelsea and City would have beaten them handy enough. I wouldn’t be writing them off.

They were fucked before extra time started with the subs made in normal time, pep just goes out of his way to beat himself in these knockout ties

1 Like

Liverpool’s weak link is Trent. Vinicius could do a lot of damage.

Liverpool are a more powerful animal I think , they’ll run through Madrid

Liverpool have been shit in every final they’ve played under Klopp. I wouldn’t be too confident.

2 Likes

No. It seems Liverpool won the quadruple tonight.

Madrid are a very good team with plenty of pace. They’ll cause Liverpool all kinds of problems.

1 Like

Posted at 21:4621:46

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)

Dan Foye: Fan of the teams or not I still love seeing an all English final…reminds you how much week in week out we watch the best football in the world!!

Yemrovic: This is another great day for English football. Really happy

Daniel Flannigan: Another all English final in the champions league, what’s that 3 all English finals in 4 years?

Posted at 21:4321:43

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)

SMS Message: Can’t help but feel the attitude of the Spanish teams has a lot to do with their downfall…if they got on with it and cut out the play acting, diving and screams for handballs and just got on with football they’d be in a much better place. Liverpool and City, the two best teams in the world, are the two fairest teams in the world. Coincidence? I think not. from Ewan, London

5 Likes

Modric v Henderson :grinning:

The Spitfire spirit.