Champions League 2022/23 Matchday 3

Theyā€™re doubling up on Mahrez. Grealish is too slow

Iā€™d whip both those for foden and bernardo

Rangers have held steady so far. Napoli much the more accomplished team but the Teddy Bears are restricting them to pot shots. Itā€™s the sort of game where you wouldnā€™t rule out the home side nicking a victory against the run of the play.

He is 27 and has only scored 18 goals i heard recently.

Even his assist rates are shit

100m for limited goal involvements

1 Like

Depends if CR7 can get into a CL squad next season Iā€™d imagine. Messi might close the gap to single figures this year

:face_vomiting:

Youā€™ve made me nauseous

Pep should have looked in here.

Bellingham is the real deal.

That proves heā€™s the real deal?

Heā€™s been a bit shit tonight

No. His performance all round has been spectacular

Thereā€™s something wrong with your IPTV

He is filling in stopping the passes in to de bruyne and gundogan and breaking up any amount of ball. He is giving a lesson in shape

Heā€™s been good alright, but I wouldnā€™t be anointing him on tonightā€™s evidence. He has all the tools youā€™d want though.

The queen savesā€¦but Politano scores on the rebound

Retaking it !

Ally.losing his shit after thinking theyā€™d dodged a bullet!

Delicious

Disaster for the Teddy Bears. Jimmy Sand concedes a penalty and gets a second yellow card. McGregor saves from Zielinski but Politano scores the rebound.

Retake!

Two terrible penalties from the hamster

This is my 3rd time seeing him against city and he has shown something in all those games. He will certainly get a big move

They said Allan McGregor was finished. They knew nothing. The legendary goalkeeper brings the house down at Ibrox with a memorable save on the retake.

Thatā€™s unreal from McGregor in fairness