Champions League 2023/24 Round of 32

Bro :cry:

1 Like

They never learn

1 Like

The flag is UP

What channel is this on lads?

Doku is way more effective off the left but so is Jack Grealish. Pep has to look at Jack in the centre at some stage. I’ve never seen JG play wide right as he is now here.

Tnt3

1 Like

1-0 Dortmund

He’s unreal. So important in these games.

2 Likes

And he only cost about 2m !

1 Like

5 Likes

He must be hell to play against

Matt O’Riley has been outrageously good too.

4 Likes

Very good half. Rodger’s seems to have upped the tempo in the last few games. Suits the players that Ange brought in with a mix of players like O’Reilly that he has made a difference to.
O’Reilly could be gone in January for about €18/20m

Scales very composed. The newstalk generation would be saying he shouldn’t be in an Ireland team cos he only plays in Scotland.

2 Likes

O Riley will be gone for big money in summer if he keeps performing

Live in the moment

You were a very tidy full back in your day but I think he’d smoke you.

1 Like

Celtic have been really good. O’Riley has gone to another level this season, some pass for Kyogo’s goal. Palma doesn’t seem to be rapid for a wide player, he’s more one of those creative wingers who sees a pass & can deliver & strike a ball.

Would be concerned with defensive set pieces - we’re a very small team & got bullied in the air from their offside goal & conceded a shitty goal from a corner against Lazio last time out.

Hope we still show intent & look to keep the ball & create. Would expect them to force us back for periods too. I don’t think it’ll end 2-1. :grimacing:

It’s a win either way

Hes an awful shaper too ! :joy:

City go 1 up only for Haaland to miss a chance and Young Boys to go the length of the field and chip Ederson from the edge of the box. Filth.

Haaland shoulda passed. Pep will murder him for that.