Champions League 2024/2025

Haggis heads look like a pub team

Kasper Schmeichel looks like his been feasting on the deep fried Mars bars since he arrived

6 goals scored, Can down injured for a spell and the ref adds on 1 minute. Officiating is the pits.

Those extra couple of minutes could make all the difference

The parallels between Rodgers and Bald Hag are eerie

Rodgers is too arrogant to set out a team to defend in Europe. Can’t approach these games like you are playing at home to Partick Thistle.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/abzinooo10/status/1828343526834262311?s=46

PSG getting over run in midfield I see v arsenal. If only the odd ball didn’t sell ugarte

In fairness I suspected Dortmund might be more potent in attack than St Johnstone in my match preview post this afternoon.

Levels…I said after the opening 6 or 7 minutes. Two needless penalties & a deflection but they’ve had several other chances & instances where they broke Celtic’s press & had lads driving towards the box with overloads.

Maeda was very good up until his disaster for the 5th &, despite all the concessions, I think Scales has been good. The others have been dragged all over the place. The midfield three have been destroyed.

Great learnings to be derived here (cc LinkedIn) though & Rodgers will now realise they’ll need to set up in a more compact way in the next away game in Bergamo. Thankfully there’s the 8 group games & I’d settle to be in the top 24 after matchday 2.

The ego for you. He’ll never learn. Still won’t shore it up

6-1.

They’d be as well off with me on the goal as that Schmeichel.

1 Like

There’s a big match up in Dingwall in the Scottish Highlands to be negotiated first before you can start thinking of a trip to Bergamo.

4 Likes

The astute @Bisto noted in an early season League of Scotland fixture that Schmeichel was carrying quite a bit of timber. This level is unforgiving, if you’re not quite at it physically or mentally.

Isn’t there a special Conference league for the lower level teams? Seems odd to have them playing against top level teams.

Celtic are a disgrace

2 Likes

A lot of paddlings being dished out. Football is broken

7-1.

Even players who’ve had decent moments have made terrible mistakes.

That was poor from Valle, who’s otherwise been good since coming on. Trusty has been like a fish up a tree all game.

Who is the co-comm on the Celtic game? Lennon?

Yep. On TNT Sport.

1 Like

At least they got the all important away goal.