Champions League Final 2013 - Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund - Germany Invades London

It is being played in Britain though pal.

Ill be watching lad,I backed bayern @7-1 early on in the year.

Smashing interview with a cracking dig at Hoeness and his tax problems thrown in.

One of the better interviews with a manager I have read.

Its not what he says, its how he says it.

Gotze has been ruled out of the final due to the hamstring injury picked up in the Bernebeu.

Convenient.

Surprised that UEFA have appointed an Italian referee for an all German final. Surely it should have gone to a native German speaker. Has a native German speaker officiated a European Cup Final since Helmut Kohl presided over the 1990 decider in Vienna?

What a cunt-Bayern are welcome to him.

He is house hunting down there already.

Why wouldnt he? He’s already signed and his own fans had a banner telling him to basically fuck off? Why is he a cunt?

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. He is being badly advised.

Much like the fans and the agent and player who blabbed.

I hope Gotze develops a gambling problem and his career goes to shit.

Worse ways to spend your time.

Losing on all your money on bets?

At least with a substance abuse problem you might have your mind altered into having a good time for a short period of time.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 775648, member: 1052”]Losing on all your money on bets?

At least with a substance abuse problem you might have your mind altered into having a good time for a short period of time.[/quote]
You never said anything about losing all his money pal. A gambling problem doesn’t necessitate losing everything. Try to be more clear in future.

Drugs are bad, m’kay.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 775651, member: 180”]You never said anything about losing all his money pal. A gambling problem doesn’t necessitate losing everything. Try to be more clear in future.

Drugs are bad, m’kay.[/quote]

Yes it does. If he wasn’t losing all his money then it wouldn’t be a problem.

I would blame the agent myself. Should know better.

Good grief, that is quite the attitude. Good luck, you will need it.

Agents don’t give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Pro Sport is a serious business and its all about the money. Fans tend to forget that quite a lot. Goetze sold his talents as is his right, thats life.