Champions League Final Qualifying Round

Apologies if we already have this thread. Zenit beat Auxerre 1-0 at home earlier.

Tonight’s fixtures:
Dynamo Kiev v Ajax
Rosenborg v FC Copenhagen
Sparta Prague v MSK Zilina
Young Boys v Tottenham

'Arry’s made a few changes.
Young Boys: Wolfli, Sutter, Spycher, Affolter, Jemal, Lulic, Tape Doubai, Degen, Hochstrasser, Costanzo, Bienvenu.
Subs: Burki, Marco Schneuwly, De Pierro, Christian Schneuwly, Raimondi, Regazzoni, Mayuka.
Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Giovani, Palacios, Modric, Bale, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe.
Subs: Cudicini, Kaboul, Huddlestone, Lennon, Keane, Crouch, Kranjcar.

Did anyone see Keane doing his warm up? He seemed to be absolutely seething. Joe Jordan was speaking at length to him, making lots of hand gestures and so on and trying to make eye contact and he was completely blanking him.

I’d imagine confirmation that Pav is ahead of him in the pecking order wasn’t great news for him. Do you reckon he’ll try to force a move before the end of August?

Was watching that, was comical. Robbie was kevving it big time there, having none of Joe.

The yids are lucky not to be one down.

There it is already!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And there it is! This should be an interesting game.

And they are now. Very fast start by Young Boys.

I like the cut of these young boys. Saw a bit of their last round and they looked functional, but they’ve started at a rate of knots here.

Oh how I’d laugh…

'Arry 'Arry whats the score?!

Oh yes!! I do dislike 'Arry and would greatly enjoy watching them lose here. Embarassing defending from Dawson there.

Fucking hell Dawson was made shite of there…!

how slow is Dawson

'Arry couldn’t look sicker if the Inland Revenue were on the bench beside him

'Arry, there’s no need to feel down,
I said, 'Arry, pick yourself off the ground…

Buh buh Spurs…

Game Set Match…

This is comical :lol:

Mickee said when the draw was made he would lay Spurs to qualify until balls rot.

They’re well worth this 3-0. It’s a massacre so far.

Spurs have a real Swiss mountain to climb here now