Champions League Final Thread

I don’t follow any team because I’m not a child anymore but they were 2 fantastically entertaining matches for the neutral over the past couple of nights.

I felt sorry for Ajax so I did. More so than Barcelona.

It’s quite ironic that the Champions League final will be between 2 clubs who have been champions of nothing for so long.

1 Like

There’ll be serious sledging in the build up to the final here.

You’ve big hitters on both sides, there’ll be blows you’d think will be knockouts and fellas staggering around shook before the final.

Liverpool have the edge in numbers on here. Spurs outnumbered but game. A few recent converts will be fresh out and could tip the balance.

All the while @Cicero_Dandi will be sniping in the background trying to suck the joy out of it for everyone involved.

Popcorn time :popcorn:

@Rocko you’re going to need some more RAM

5 Likes

THIS IS THE TFK FINAL

3 Likes

This is the useless cunts who couldn’t stop Newcastle from being relegated in 2015/16 derby

It’s the Origi/Moura final

1 Like

@Cicero_Dandi has a dream final. No matter how it goes, he will be right.

There will be a manager who will bottle it and should be sacked.

16 Likes

Right, all the lads on here to whom both teams are beloved need to pick one top top beloved for this round.
None of this happy either way, pick one or fuck off.

1 Like

Someone set up a Champions League Final thread asap.

We’re seriously outnumbered but we have @Tassotti in our corner and presumably Prodigal Son and intermittent Spurs fan @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy back in the fold now as well. They’re worth about five of some of the more lightweight Liverpool fans on here.

2 Likes

Just off the phone to the proprietor of the Ratoath Inn, he has agreed to place some mannequins in Liverpool jerseys lying face flat in the mens urinals and they will have free drink tokens left in their pockets after you’re done pissing on them.

5 Likes

Loads of average english players in final. Gives us hope in ireland. Trippier, milner, henderson, ali all cart horses.

4/10 for effort

7 Likes

Liverpool by 4.

:rofl::rofl:

:joy:

This is like the 2017 hurling final. Two perennial losers fight to the death to maintain the chokers title.

1 Like

Klipperty’s second champions league final in succession.
Poccetino has got Spurs to a final without having bought a player in a fucking age.

Are there people here who want these lads sacked out of a job?

1 Like

Just the loser.

1 Like

Virgin Media pundits have just reassured me.

Basically said Spurs are shit & Liverpool will bate the bollix off them.

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

2 Likes

One person