Champions League Final Thread

Worried about Spurs fans developing mental health issues following on from tonight. Not often a team who played as shit as Liverpool did go on and win a match, something Tottenham fans will have to live with

Doesn’t really count as a victory though- Liverpool weren’t/aren’t champions- a bit like tyrones back door all Ireland

3 Likes

Controversial. :joy:

Is that the direction we’ll go?

I think so, we can always change direction if it’s not working out

1 Like

Nike picked the Spurs team.

1 Like

Alessandro Costacurta on Sky Sport Italia: "I have never seen a favourite play so badly in a Champions League Final - never. No pace, no quality.”

The * final.

5 Likes

Souness admitting he hasn’t a clue :grinning:

Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!!!

2 Likes

Who?

1 Like

Lads that was so bad myself and @Batigol ended up chatting to a Dub about the permutations of the LSFC and ignoring the game. Soccer football needs to up its game.

Who gives a fuck? Liverpool won. Suck it up.

6 Likes

Andrea Pirlo on Sky Sport Italia: “Divock Origi was awful. He came on in such an important game with that attitude… If he hadn’t scored, they should’ve given him a kicking.”

Fabio Capello: “I agree!”

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Spurs played the occasion. The European royalty played the match.

2 Likes

I’m really glad we got that second goal to make no doubt. Origi has the heart of a lion. Winning a European Cup in any manner is not unsatisfactory, but it gave us that golden moment to remember. We didn’t play well and couldn’t have complained had Tottenham punished us, but champions find a way. Madrid is red tonight and then some. Liverpol supporters are the best in the world, and they’ve come from everywhere. I was talking to a former Tottenham youth player during the second half, a black guy, lovely fella. He was supporting Liverpool. Said Dele Alli is a cunt. He snorted a line coke of straight after Origi’s goal.

9 Likes

It’s a pity Ajax and Barcelona didn’t play a 3rd and 4th game play off like in the world cup and we’d have seen a proper game of ball.

8 Likes

Did Billy Sheehan get into the ground?