Champions League Final Thread

It was a shocker.

It shows what a fraud Guardiola is when he failed to do anything with Bayern In Europe when they’ve won a treble either side of his reign.

Delighted for Lewandowski. Gave a very emotional interview to Polish TV after the game. A good lad.

Yeah twas very good.

I presume he’s a God in Poland?

Respected more than loved but definitely The Man.

It’s a joke they’ve cancelled the Ballon D’Or this year, Lewandowski deserves it and he probably won’t have another chance at it

2 Likes

They are only allowed give it to Messi

2 Likes

He lost my respect after this video.

I couldn’t take him seriously anymore.

1 Like

The first have was enjoyable . Second half was average enough . All said the better team won , marginally

Marginally? They played 11 won 11, scoring 43 and conceding 8. The most emphatic European Cup victory ever

Calm down

on the night

Replacing Di Maria with Choupo-Moting must be one of the all-time worst substitutions in a Champions League final.

2 Likes

Herrera had a good game, they were never over run in the middles despite often being outnumbered. PSG had the better chances.

It never easy to score a goal against Bayern Munich @Corksfinedtboy

1 Like

Dave B👍 well spotted on Twitter

Ok guys , if you are going to talk about LOI clubs giving Bayern a game please only reference clubs still in existence

https://www.extratime.com/articles/24754/five-minutes-from-glory-in-the-gruenwalder---shamrock-rovers-1966-european-tie-bayern-munich/#:~:text=Macdara%20Ferris-,Five%20minutes%20from%20glory%20in%20the%20Gruenwalder%20-%20Shamrock%20Rovers’%201966,European%20tie%20with%20Bayern%20Munich&text=It%20was%20in%201966%20that,for%20the%20very%20first%20time.

1 Like

I took a half day from school to get out to Musgrave Park in 91, there was some roar when Davie Barry scored, City well deserved the draw

1 Like