Champions League- Last 16 Draw

This is where it gets good. It starts at 11am. If United got one of Stuttgart, Olympiakos or Lyon I would be confident enough of progress. Porto may be the toughest team in there to get.

Group winners pot:
Bordeaux, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Fiorentina, Barcelona, Sevilla, Arsenal

Group runners-up pot:
Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, AC Milan, Porto, Lyon, Inter Milan, Stuttgart, Olympiakos

Shan, do you mind if we put draw predictions in here?

I am just going to do it anyway!

Bayern Munich Fiorentina
CSKA Moscow Real Madrid
AC Milan Sevilla
Porto Arsenal
Lyon Man Utd
Inter Milan Chelsea
Stuttgart Barcelona
Olympiakos Bordeaux

Sure. :smiley:

Ill predict Chelsea will get one of the Milans.

I’d gladly see United face Lyons.

For Arsenal, the only teams in the second pot I’d like to avoid are Internazionale and Lyons. The rest are easy.

Some rebels on here today.

I predict that the draw will be completely random and for me to “predict” who will get who is mute.

http://video.uefa.com/video/Competitions/UCL/Season=2010/liveDraw_videoFlash.html

AC Milan v MAN UTD
Porto v ARSENAL
Lyon v Real Madrid
CSKA Moscow v Sevilla
Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
Inter Milan v CHELSEA
Olympiakos v Bordeaux
Stuttgart v Barcelona

Lyon and Real should be a dinger.

Some great ties there, Internazionale v Chelsea, Milan v Man Utd, Lyons v Real Madrid.

Fancy Milan to put United out.

Wonder who Arsenal will face in the round of 8?

Great Draw for United. Ac Milan spent force.

Beckham to return to Old Trafford in a balze of glory God willing.

Get a load of my predictions.

5 out of 8.

The lad will get a a good reception from the Old Trafford faithful when he scores a 90th minute free when they are 4.0 down or something. :thumbsup:

That would be nice alright especially if Milan are 4-0 up from the first leg :thumbsup:

:guns::smiley:

If United are 4.0 up on aggerate then. :thumbsup:

Good draw for us. Bordeaux or Sevilla were who Zico wanted. Mind you I reckon Bordeaux will get to the semis myself.

Porto will beat Arsenal at home as they did 2 years ago. Game on then at the Taliban Arena for the 2nd leg.

Meel-an are picking up a bit, they can take man U imo.

Inter have been screwed in the last 16 draw yet again, Mourinho hates Ancelotti too, should be a great tie.

Lyon/Real will have plenty of goals. Ronaldo will be the difference, I expect Real to win both legs tbh.

Uefa have played around with the schedule so instead of all 8 matches being in the one week, 4 will be on one week with 2 on the Tuesday and 2 on the Wednesday and the remaining 4 the week after. Full fixtures here.

http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/download/competitions/ucl/93/71/12/937112_download.pdf

So there’s three weeks between the two legs? Thats shite, far too long.

Yeah its a bit long alright. I suppose though with this new format you will get to see more of the big games that are on offer.