Champions League - Match Day 4

We?

This man is a fraud. He had no interest in Celtic whatsoever until he joined his first place of employement, and even at that he continued to follow City.

It appears he has joined the legions of Celtic fans and indeed players who follow (and play for)a dominant team in a weak league on the premise of winning or being very competitive for the domestic title and a token qualification for the Champions League.

All the while his chosen team, Manchester City, languish in Premiership obscurity. Never hear much about them do we? Apart from a luke warmish defence of that thug Ben Thatcher.

Quilmes!

How can you have emotional ties to a Scottish team considering your not from the country? I know certain people on this forum have been lifelong Celtic fans due to family connections etc but as far as I know you dont have any. Surely you could have as many emotional ties to Man City as to Celtic? If you want to support Celtic then I dont think anybody can have a problem with that but during the 3 and a half years I worked with you, your team were always Man City. True you had an interest in Celtic but dont you think its a slight coincidence that you changing teams coincides with the upturn in Celtics fortunes and Man Citys fall back into mediocrity?

Only supported City because of Niall Quinn? I thought your Dad was a City fan and that’s why you supported them

This goes along with my Rock//Bandage ‘twin’ theory:

Both support Celtic - According to Appendage, Bandage only begun to support Celtic when he joined his previous place of employment - and met Rock
Both swear by Robbie Keane
Both have almost the exact same taste in music
Both love Home & Away

Bandages love of all things Summer Bay, strange and all is it, is pretty bona fide. Some sort of family thing. The music taste is real too, its the Celtic bit that Im dubious about.

And it appears Im not the only one thinking this way.

I can see Bandage going nuts when he reads this - tends to get very upset when I mention the Rock/Bandage linkage