Champions League Matchday 3 (feat Bayern v Celtic ☘ )

Pretty disappointing to see Lewandowski get in down the side of the defence so easily twice in a row.

Better font.

Gamboa needs to do much better there.

Not looking good for the Scots

Jesus that’s really poor. Gamboa was dreadful but the centre backs need to be aware of where Lewandowski is and then nobody follows up after an excellent save.

Chelsea beating Roma in the @Nembo_Kid derby

Failure to sign a centre back in the summer coming back to haunt us at the very top level yet again.

Rodgers isn’t pragmatic enough for these games

I think the team are playing quite well. Individual errors at the back though.

Yeah, the back four has been intact and the midfield in position for the two close shaves and the goal. No lack of pragmatism, just some poor positioning and awareness from a couple of defenders.

Too fucking easy

Smashing header by Kimmich. All too easy. Ntcham hoofing it back to them and Gamboa burned by Coman for the second time.

That’s a smashing header. Gamboa not exactly killing himself trying to stop the cross though.

Gordon’s kicking has been dreadful.

I still think we’ve done ok when we have the ball. Defensively we’re just making calamitous errors.

Brown and the two wingers are playing well.

Just saw this on Facebook

Come on CELTIC /Man United/Chelsea, great nite last nite for the English clubs. COYBIG

A bad spell there for giving it away cheaply but I don’t think we’ve been good with the ball generally. We’ve had some promising positions but haven’t capitalised or put anything really meaningful together.

Unrale hit from Kolarov :clap:

Celtic have as many English players as Chelsea or Man U ?

Bayern Munich 2-0 Celtic
Anderlecht 0-2 PSG.

Yeah I think we got a bit more sloppy as it went on. I just thought our wingers caused them a few problems earlier on particularly and we took up good positions on the counter attack. Didn’t use it well enough as you say but it was a decent enough attacking threat.

Defensively we’ve just been shocking. Gamboa in particular but generally just not aware enough of their dangers. Lustig has cut out a few crosses but alarmingly Lewandowski is behind him each time.