Champions League Matchday 4

Arsenal take a 1-0 lead against Anderlect. Arteta from the spot.
Liverpool not losing yet at the Bernabau.

Edit Real take the lead as I type

2-0 Arsenal. Sanchez with a brilliant volley after his own free kick came back to him off the wall:clap:

Arsenal have just blown a 3 goal lead:rolleyes:

Wtf :mad:

:clap: :smiley:

:smiley: :D:D

[MEDIA=vine]MpqYU6pFVa7[/MEDIA]

Arsenal. What a joke of a club.

Does Mcmanaman live in a wind tunnel

In comparison to which clubs?

Fucking arsenal cunts. 8 game acca on the CL games and they fuck me over.

It stands as a statement on its own.

Charlie Nicholas seething on Sky now, the fucking wanker.:smiley:

Didi Hamman’s Champion’s League ante post “tips”

Didis Dildos more like.

Philipe Melo there did a good job calming down the galatasaray fans in Dortmund, fucking nutters

Sky showed more highlights of the flares, complete with grave, sombre overtones, than they did of the game. Jeff was at pains to point out that “the Dortmund fans did nothing wrong, it was the Turkish.” A few fucking flares and they’re arguing for the club to be suspended.

2 away games in a row though.
On the other hand, the Arsenal & Dortmund security is highly questionable if these lads are getting flares into away grounds so easily.

Attended the Arsenal Anderlecht game tonight. What a shit atmosphere there was apart from the Anderlecht fans who took the Eurostar to Kings Cross and then took the three tube stops to Arsenal. They sang their little hearts out in the COYBIL section.

In all fairness Arsenal were a disgrace. Alexis apart. There a some notable frauds in their line up, Monreal, Ramsay, Cazorla, Rozicky, Flamini. Young Chambers is pitiful and poor Welbeck is like an elephant on ice when he gets near the goal. He doesn’t know what to be doing with his feet.

Arsenal will still go through but Real Madrid would destroy them.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1040604, member: 706”]Attended the Arsenal Anderlecht game tonight. What a shit atmosphere there was apart from the Anderlecht fans who took the Eurostar to Kings Cross and then took the three tube stops to Arsenal. They sang their little hearts out in the COYBIL section.

In all fairness Arsenal were a disgrace. Alexis apart. There a some notable frauds in their line up, Monreal, Ramsay, Cazorla, Rozicky, Flamini. Young Chambers is pitiful and poor Welbeck is like an elephant on ice when he gets near the goal. He doesn’t know what to be doing with his feet.

Arsenal will still go through but Real Madrid would destroy them.[/QUOTE]
I was in the Emirates for an Arsenal/Porto CL game back in 06 or 07(Arsenal won 2-0, Henry scored a header if memory serves.) Easily the most soulless venue I’ have ever attended

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1040568, member: 1517”]2 away games in a row though.
On the other hand, the Arsenal & Dortmund security is highly questionable if these lads are getting flares into away grounds so easily.[/QUOTE]
fashion police should only allow skinny jeans into grounds