Champions League Quarter Finals

I probably won’t be online much tomorrow so I need to get my entry in:

Bordeaux (France) v Inter (Italy)
Manchester United (England) v Barcelona (Catalunya)
CSKA Moscow (USSR) v Arsenal (England)
FC Bayern (Germany) v Lyon (France)

I haven’t really studied the form for this event but will give it a shot in any case

Arsenal vs Barca

Lyon vs Man U

CSKA Moscow vs Bordeaux

Bayern vs Inter

What NCC meant was that he got the home/away wrong in the fourth.

Some people just aren’t cut out for carrying out detailed analysis of these kind of things.

Get your entries in before 10.30am please.

Barcelona V Lyon
Manchester United V CSKA Moscow
Bordeaux V Inter Milan
Bayern Munich V Arsenal

Hurry the fook up with the draw.

Great draw for United.

Inter Milan v CSKA Moscow

Arsenal v Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Manchester United

Lyon v Bordeaux

Semi draw

Winners of Bayern/United vs Lyon/Bordeaux

Winners of Inter/Cska vs Arsenal/Barca

and getting the French clubs in the semi then, unreal. cunts.

not too far off hannibal :clap:

:smiley:

Ooby dooby manooby.

Nailed on repeat of 96 UEFA Cup final in one semi. Bayern will beat Utd home and away.

I hope to Christ :barcasmile: put manners on them Taliban/Al Queda supporting cunts from South London. :clap:

The French teams have both been impressive this season but that’s definitely the weaker side of the draw now.

Bayern are going well domestically now but they look vulnerable defensively and are a bit lacking in midfield too. Muller, Schweinsteiger and the wingers are good players but van Bommel is poor and Tymoschuck hasn’t worked out at all. Klose, Gomez, Ribery, Robben et al are still some forward line and they’ll all be trying to play themselves into world cup form. Klose usually comes alive around this time every 4 years.

Bayern will need to keep United out in the first game and hope to take a lead to Old Trafford for the 2nd leg to have any chance of getting through.

So close, yet so far.

Super draw, going to be great to see Arsenal play the Catalan Arsenal, a game for the purists. Lovely.

as long as Arsenal dont do what they did the last time in the CL final and be a boring negative shower of cunts. and made even worse when that prick Lehman was sent off. And Henry then whinging like a spoilt child at the end saying the better team lost.

CSKA is far from a gimme for Inter. Their season is only after kicking off. You could see the improvement from the first leg to the second v Seville. Cant see Arsenal getting by Barcelona, Man utd at full strength will have too much for Bayern. That Bayern keeper looks like an awful useless cunt. A French team will win the other one. United Barca final anyway either way.

Gheers Gman, if I was only as good at tipping the ponies.

Really looking forward to this, should be a classic, potential for lots of goals but barca should have enough to get through.
Inter should have more than enough to get past CSKA but have to put the tie to bed in the home leg.
Would fancy Bordeaux in the all french game, Blanc is doing a fine job there.
Utd will get through, Bayern are poor at the back and with Ferdinand and Vidic back I’d expect Utd to win reasonably comfortably.

You’re right of course Kev, but having said that, nice going Briantinnion!
Man U V Barca final - congratulations Barca once again.

Watched Messi last night, fuck me, words fail me, it was just beautiful to watch.

Messi is untouchable at the moment and he’s been head and shoulders the best player in the world for 2 seasons now, would have been more other than Ronaldo’s superhuman effort a while back.

I think Bayern could do a reasonable job, they’ll be better than Milan anyway I feel. Big worry for them is their defence but even with Ferdinand and Vidic playing Bayern offer an awful lot going forward. An away goal or two at the right time and you just never know.

I’d like to be different, but its a stick out for Barca-United final…boring repeat, i wouldn’t mind Bayern or Lyon getting there to be honest.