Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

Inter Bayern
Valencia Shalke
Arse Barca
Madrid Lyon

Barca will deeeeeeestroy Arsenal completely this time out

C’MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

United getting Marseille was probbably the 2nd best team they could have gotten bar Copenhagen.

FAO Bandage

Where do my predictions from today come in the all time list?

Goodbye Jews…Goodbye…

I had 5 out of 8 last year.

Fuck you Deputy Stagg.

:lol:

No 1. I addressed Bandage
No 2. I asked where I was overall, I didn’t claim to be top
No 3. You know something Farmer? You’re awwwright.

this is excellent Fran, thanks a lot.
i believe the fanbase at Royal Madrid is very sophisticated so that is why i choose this venue over say a team that is supported by street urchins like Barcelona.
i always like it when they keep admission prices high as it keeps away the undesirable elements,
thanks a lot for that.
Madrid v olympique lyonnais so it is for me.

the yids will beat AC milan mate
id fancy them to put 3-4 past them at the synagogue.
Milan are a pretty decrepid looking unit to be honest, they will be w/o pippo inzhagi i believe as his cruciate is done, aside from that pensioner the likes of the wonderfully disinterested ronaldinho and that aging defense dont exactly inspire confidence
Spurs could run amok here.
italian football will be badly exposed.

You listening, your mother sucks fucking big fucking elephant dicks, you got that?

Harsh mate.
I said you were alright.

+1

It’s a quote from Raging Bull - I like to use it at every possible opportunity.

I thought someone like you would get the flanter.

:rolleyes:

Wenger said all week that the draw was made (& Rigged) & that they got Barca.

its a pity the abortion ruling yesterday wasnt made law years ago as it could have been used by your ma to prevent you from ever posting this type of rubbish…

take that for hanter …

There is an oven somewhere waiting for you…

The circus ring in Barcelona is a dump compared to the raging cauldron that is the Bernabau. Beats the place hands down in every aspect. Design, location, atmosphere etc. They also know how to treat their sophisticated supporters with overhead heating units to keep you warm on those cold winter nights

cheers mate

ahoy… :pint: