Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

here gobshite, when did I say Milan were the top side in Europe? You think they’ll be well beaten by Spurs, I dont, and said why. I dont think they’ll win the CL outright, I wouldnt have them near the top 4 in the competition, so I dont know how thinking they’ll beat Spurs and pointing out their advantages is looking through rose tinted glasses. I think you just saw a reply and jumped to a load of ridiculous conclusions. Inter are muck, they are 13 points behind Milan in Serie A and a club in complete disarray. There are better teams in Italy than them. And Bayern? FFS they are playing shite this season and way off the pace in the bundesliga, but sure dont let that ruin the same tired lazy opinions.

:barcasmile: :clap:

Michael taking an awful belting here.

Gman been badly exposed here resorting to using bad language and his my opinion is better than yours dirge.
its not 1989 anymore son and the power base of european club football has for the foreseeable future ( with the notable exception of internazionale last year) has shifted to spain and england.
you seem a bit sore that someone has outed you as a fool and questioned your limited and blinkered knowledge of european football .
Tottenham’s squad is streets ahead of milan’s in terms of attitude and quality.
that ramshackle milan defence will be led a merry dance by van de v, defoe and palychenko (sic), Gattuso will huff and puff all he wants in the middle of the park but as long as possibly the 2 most pathetic human beings i have seen on a football pitch this season ( ibrahimovic and ronaldinho) are involved with milan they will beat fuck all in europe.
Its a testament to how bad the italian game is that the likes of ibrahimovioc and those 2 utter bullshitters robinho and ronaldinho are seen as influential players and command places in a team that is top of the league !!
FFS, italian domestic football is awful, Milan and Roma was awful the other night, Totti, Gattuso, zlatan, robinho, pirlo, they wouldnt get a game with bloody Beitar Jeruslaim…
spurs will hammer and hopefully retire these cunts.

Gman been badly exposed here resorting to using bad language and his my opinion is better than yours dirge.
its not 1989 anymore son and the power base of european club football has for the foreseeable future ( with the notable exception of internazionale last year) has shifted to spain and england.
you seem a bit sore that someone has outed you as a fool and questioned your limited and blinkered knowledge of european football .
Tottenham’s squad is streets ahead of milan’s in terms of attitude and quality.
that ramshackle milan defence will be led a merry dance by van de v, defoe and palychenko (sic), Gattuso will huff and puff all he wants in the middle of the park but as long as possibly the 2 most pathetic human beings i have seen on a football pitch this season ( ibrahimovic and ronaldinho) are involved with milan they will beat fuck all in europe.
Its a testament to how bad the italian game is that the likes of ibrahimovioc and those 2 utter bullshitters robinho and ronaldinho are seen as influential players and command places in a team that is top of the league !!
FFS, italian domestic football is awful, Milan and Roma was awful the other night, Totti, Gattuso, zlatan, robinho, pirlo, they wouldnt get a game with bloody Beitar Jeruslaim…
spurs will hammer and hopefully retire these cunts.

apologies Bandage and i seriosuly take that back.
i was after a sizeable quantity of alchohol at the time of postage but i cannot in any way use this as an excuse for creating an image of you pleasuring yourself in a bedroom.
i stand over the comments about Kev’s old doll tho, i had to remove her as a friend on FB recently , she is a pest.
Kev, FYI.

Milan-Roma was a tactical battle for the true connoisseurs of the game. Real football for real men.

Mickee being a hypocrite again. :rolleyes:

i agree 100% with this.
however the same could be said for Cobh Wanderers vs Tranmore Athletic in the MSL

Should be a good battle here between the Serie A fans and mickee. Both know their football and itwill be interesting to see who comes out on top. A bit of ducking and diving going on so far from the Italophiles, but with mickee landing a series of haymakers, they’d want to throw a few proper punches soon.

hey bandage, what did you make of the barca reject (ibra) nearly falling over when one on one with the roma
goalkeeper? will it make it on to your ibra youtube list?

what haymakers has mickee landed apart from spouting a load of nonsense about Inzaghi and Ronaldinho…Both of whom have been bit part players for Milan this season yet mickee seems to think both are integral players for Milan, Ronaldinho probably won’t even be at AC when the two teams meet…I wouldn’t back Spurs over two legs against the vast majority of sides left due to their inability to keep clean sheets…

mickee has all guns blazing all right but there’s a lot of guff being spoken - the roles of Ronaldinho and Inzaghi for Milan this season, for example.

Roma WILL NOT go out to Shakhtar.

I was absolutely ecstatic because I love Roma more than anything in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXVFbVtkopg

You probably have a point there. I agree with mickee, though that La Liga (top two) and the Premier League are a fair bit superior to Serie A but don’t know enough about it to really be sure or argue my case. It’s an interesting argument though and one that people seem to tiptoe around here as to say anything positive about the ‘EPL’ is shouted down fairly quickly.

Mickee hasn’t a fucking clue lads.

Don’t think anyone has ever said that the serie a is a better league than the two stated, but I have been watching a good bit more of it this season than I have before and it is a decent league, with some very good technical teams in it and with 7 or 8 very good sides in it…Mickee says he watches it every week yet he dismisses Thiago Silva as a plodder, or whatever derogaotry terms he used…Having watched this lad on several occasions i don’t know how he came to this conclusion, he looks an outstanding centre half, big strong, mobile, immense in the air and a very tidy ball player and his partnership with Nesta is one of the main reasons they are sitting comfortably top of the league…

Tottenham are a decent side in their own right and in Bale, VDV and Modric they ahev three real class acts but they have as many question marks about them as they have answers, their keeper is a liability and their right back and centre halves don’t inspire confidence while Defoe for me is nothing more than a flat track bullly would have very little faith in him in big games

So do you think the Premier League is a better standard league than Serie A? Not sure if it’s you, and obviously with Bandage and the boys there’s a bit of hamming it up for the laugh, but would have always thought there was a view out there that Serie A was better which would seem a bit ridiculous to me, Inter Milan’s win last year aside.
Would you agree with me now that the EPL looks like being a fair bit more open this year? Obviously we’ve said all this before but definitely much more unpredictable this year even more so since we were on about it a few weeks ago.

Our POTY so far - the man that can bring European glory to the eternal city.

http://roma.theoffside.com/files/2010/12/borri.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

don’t think the EPL is that open at all and can only see United and Chelsea winning the league…they certainly have come back to the pack but the three or four teams below them still have huge deficiencies, Tottenham’s defence, City’s lack of spark in central midfield and pragmatic gameplan, Arsenal’s lack of steel etc…After the top 5 or 6 there isn’t much between number 7 and number 17 in the league alright…

It is a decent league but the sky hype machine does it no real favours IMHO, far too many average enough players are overhyped and there are a good proportion of sides playing terrible styles of football…In fairness it is great to see Owen Coyle and Bolton doing well and shows that if teams have a bit of conviction in getting the ball down and passing it they can get results as opposed to their last relatively succesful managers style of football(big sam)

on one hand mickee is saying ibra is an example of how serie A is gone backwards & on the other he is praising van de v. the star player for the league champions of spain joining milan is an example of serie a going backwards but a bit part player of the also rans in spain gets special mention :lol: