Champions League - Round of 4

Iā€™d say Tadic will be going for a ā‚¬100m to club at the very top level

The injury stopped momentum.

3 Likes

Ya it has suited Spurs gave them a breather

Heā€™s 31 in November

Fuck sake Toby

One dimensional set play Spuds, a blight on football.

Ajax are conceding big chances from that type of set piece situation

Informative thought he was about 27/28

Erikksen has been dogshit .

Big Mouss has changed the game

2 Likes

Deli Alley with a lovely jig there

Theyā€™re an beautifully insane self adoring shower of bastards, when it works itā€™s sublime.

All Spurs since the injury. Shaping up for a good second half. Spurs have to stop Ajax getting their passing momentum going again, they were picking them apart for 30 minutes of that half

Strangely enough I donā€™t think Tottenham will be all that unhappy

They could be two or three down but are still well in it

I think theyā€™ll up the tempo in the second half but an Ajax goal on the break is a constant threat

For all their possession and lovely patterns Ajax arenā€™t all that good at finishing off chances bar van de Beek who is a predator with a lovely knack for hatching - that goal was very similar to the one he got against Juventus

Losing this 0-1 wouldnā€™t be a disaster at all with Son back for the second leg

I thought with Son and Kane out this would be the perfect chance for Erickson to step up. But heā€™s hardly touched it

Spuds not able for the short quick passing and high press game. Theyā€™ll score again

Rio says Spurs need to forget about the Tottenham way and passing the ball. Need to get the long balls up to Llorente and get runners off him.

Isnā€™t that the Spurs way?

Thereā€™s a fierce bang of Kenny Cunningham off Erik ten Haag

1 Like