Champions League - Round of 4

Also, Liverpool were three down.

Ajax did it from the position of ascendancy. As you said, why tempt fate?

Also, the Ajax players were laughing, joking and smiling coming off at half time. Not a good head space to be in and Big Bad Llorente coming on to clane house

Brian Kerr was happy!

4 Likes

what’s that about - is he a Spurs fan?

No, just a Dublin knacker

Banjaxed

1 Like

Are you feeling left out? Man City league winners, Liverpool v Spurs European Cup Final, Woolwich v Chelsea UEFA Cup Final.

At least you have Ole at the Wheel.

4 Likes

Vile post

was it llorente he was on about that rebounded off the keeper?

ya foookin doape ! :smiley:

I’d be very surprised if man united don’t win more champions leagues and premier league’s in the next 5 years than all of those clubs. A European title without being champions in your own league is meaningless in my opinion. City had a good season but are owned by mass murderers and managed by a drug cheat. All told I’ve had worse seasons.

I can’t see why not

Ed Woodward is a genius and Ole is the man - a United man to his fingertips

The club is very well run - better than any of its competitors - they have the right people in charge

Manchester United are clearly going in the right direction - everybody else should be afraid, very afraid

1 Like

Evidently you are given the tone of this and given Liverpool settled for a draw at man United a result which will cost them the league clearly they are too.

Absolutely - I’m scared stiff of Manchester United

I think they’ll finish 30 points ahead of Liverpool next year

Lukaku POTY - you heard it here first

They sing it all the time

Maybe that’s why they haven’t reached a European Cup final since 1996 and never will ever again

Their one chance gone forever

Unlikely that is the reason

When?

2014 was awful. Last season was Pathetic too and even van gaals last season was septic. Under OGS man united have beaten Tottenham and drawn with Liverpool. Overall I’m very optimistic for the season ahead.

A docket that belongs to a friend of mine. He laid off a nice bit of it on Spurs to qualify. He is still seething though :see_no_evil:

1 Like

He either knows his shit or that’s a proper degenerate bet

He’d be shrewd enough.

Would have been 22k if they got to the final and an extra 43k if they won it. :cold_sweat:

1 Like