Ched Evans acquittal

Think it happens with inter county footballers as well to be fair braz, or so iā€™ve heard.

Sheffield Unitedā€™s Connor Brown was fairly equivocal in his considered assessment of the trial on twitter:

ā€œIf ur a slag ur a slag donā€™t try get money from being a slagā€¦ Stupid girlsā€¦ I feel sick. money grabbing little tramp."

The PFA Awards are being televised later.

Hope they have a ā€œChed canā€™t be here tonight to accept his awardā€ segment.

But we sent Jamie Redknapp along to the jail to present it to him.

Run the VT please.

Ched is sleeping in a top, top bunk.

Ched was renowned for his attacking aggression but I canā€™t see himself forcing himself into the box any time soon.

[quote=ā€œMr. Totti, post: 673726ā€]Maybe some of TFK AFC players would like to tell us if this culture is evident at their club?
[/quote]

TFK is a mature side comprised of family men with sound principles. I have never seen Farmerā€™s huge donger (in a social setting).

Ched is about to get out and Richard Madeley, Nick Clegg and many others are getting involved in the debate as to whether Sheffield United should sign him up again

Richard must be lining him up for that horse faced young one of his.

They should let him play sure it wasnā€™t rough rape

did he mean to do it?

No, he just fell into her and was repeatedly trying to get back upā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œcount of monte cristo, post: 1032864, member: 348ā€]No, he just fell into her and was repeatedly trying to get back upā€¦[/QUOTE]:rolleyes:

Ched has released a video statement. Real head of a rapist on him. Dolly bird girlfriend hanging onto her pay check for dear life.

Itā€™s a tough one. Heā€™s a convicted rapist so heā€™ll have that against him all his life. Not many clubs, fans or team-mates would welcome a rapist in with open arms.

He has done his time though, itā€™s his career so I think if a club were to offer him a contract it wouldnā€™t be an outrage. But the Daily Mail, PC brigade will try and hound him out.

His only hope may be if Malky Mackay gets back into management and takes a punt on him.

Sheffield United announced earlier today that Ched Evans will resume training with them.

Charlie Webster, the SSN presenter and Sheffield United supporter, just resigned as a club patron live on Newsnight in protest.

[QUOTE=ā€œColin Montgomerie, post: 1044182, member: 9ā€]Sheffield United announced earlier today that Ched Evans will resume training with them.

Charlie Webster, the SSN presenter and Sheffield United supporter, just resigned as a club patron live on Newsnight in protest.[/QUOTE]
Charlie Webster would want to fuck off for herself - trying to deny a man his living - sooner Ched is cleared of his conviction and these drunk sluts get shown up for being drunk sluts, the better. Best of luck Ched

Evans is an innocent man

1 Like

The witch hunt against this young man is disgusting.

1 Like

Jessica Ennis is saying the club can rename the stand called after her should they re-sign Ched.