Chorus vs Sky vs Freeview

They had some laugh with him in the office Iā€™d say.

Tell him he canā€™t have broadband without the consent of the people who used to live in the house. I suppose the ESB told him heā€™d have to rip out all the sockets too.

When he asked for the unwaged discount they needed a quick way to end the call i guess

Anyone have the sky go extra app that you can use to get the channels through a games console?

Access it on laptop and tablet ā€¦

I have it on the Phone and Ipad, its for the Mother in law so she can watch the poxy soaps if there is a match on. :slight_smile:

:joy:

Tis handy for games

Half an hour in the phone to Sky today to just remove Sports and Movies off my subscription. Theyā€™re some operators. Some great sales people all the same.

1 Like

I mentioned it here few months back. One of the reps was so insistent with me before she actually started talking to me about people she knew from my locality that we might have known mutually. She would have said anything to keep me on the hook

Their final offer to me was Sports for ā‚¬12.50. I went for it. She spent 5 mins trying to put it through before realising the offer was actually ā‚¬12.50 off the normal price which was double the price she quoted me. At that point she just gave up.

1 Like

in with eir in my new country residence
45 / month
fiber giving >40 mbps DL/speed which is more than enough to stream HD using kodi streamsupreme
they threw in the eir/bt sports with that that are deadly tbh