Jack Ross' Mackems Thread

Kurt Zouma and Jack Rodwell are on Sunderlandā€™s summer shopping list with Lee Congerton, the clubā€™s sporting director, hoping to secure the Chelsea centre-half and the Manchester City midfielder on season-long loans.
The 19-year-old Zouma, who cost Chelsea Ā£12m from Saint-Etienne last season, is regarded as a centre-half of outstanding potential. JosĆ© Mourinho is understood to be keen to loan him out next season. Zouma would offer Gus Poyet much needed defensive pace along with competition for Wes Brown and John Oā€™Shea. The Sunderland manager faces competition from Monaco for Zoumaā€™s signature.
Everton and West Bromwich Albion are also believed to be keen on Rodwell, who has struggled to make an impact at City after leaving Goodison Park. He would help fill the gap at the Stadium of Light created by Jack Colbackā€™s defection to Newcastle United.

Patrick van Aanholt joins on a four year deal which probably means the end of our pursuit of Marcos Alonso.

Jack Rodwell is set to sign. Donā€™t know if he is worth Ā£10 million but he is a solid enough player and should be a good addition. It has been a rather good if somewhat low key transfer window. Shame we didnā€™t get Borini

Ā£6m was the fee I saw mentioned for Rodwell. Boriniā€™s move could still happen and Vergini is also set to sign on another loan deal.

Rodwell is a sensational signing for us. Heā€™s Europeā€™s top young midfielder, as somebody on an Everton INTERNET forum said in 2010.

Will Buckley looks to be on the way, heā€™s a right winger who Gus had at Brigthon, the few times I have seen him he has impressed me - think heā€™s also eligible for Oireland. I still think we are four of five players short.

Looking at the squad we need:

[LIST]
[]centre back
[
]central midfielder
[]left back
[
]winger
[/LIST]
And Iā€™m not including the potential transfers of Borini and Buckley in that.

[QUOTE=ā€œIl Bomber Destro, post: 999696, member: 2533ā€]Will Buckley looks to be on the way, heā€™s a right winger who Gus had at Brigthon, the few times I have seen him he has impressed me - think heā€™s also eligible for Oireland. I still think we are four of five players short.

Looking at the squad we need:

[LIST]
[]centre back
[
]central midfielder
[]left back
[
]winger
[/LIST]
And Iā€™m not including the potential transfers of Borini and Buckley in that.[/QUOTE]

We need a goalscorer badly

We will have Wills swinging in the crosses for Wicks to head home, we are fine up front.

Wickham is leaving, pal. Was offered a new deal but wanted a massive pay increase. Club are looking to offload

We turned down a Ā£5m offer for him during the week. Heā€™s going nowhere unless we get a suitable offer.

West Brom away tomorrow. How do you see it going @Il Bomber Destro?

Away win.

This will be the unexpected opening day rout. Thereā€™s always one of them. Sure, a Sunderland victory wouldnā€™t be all that surprising but Gus Poyetā€™s Black Cats are going to massacre West Brom tomorrow.

0-4 or 1-4.

[QUOTE=ā€œBartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1000872, member: 9ā€]This will be the unexpected opening day rout. Thereā€™s always one of them. Sure, a Sunderland victory wouldnā€™t be all that surprising but Gus Poyetā€™s Black Cats are going to massacre West Brom tomorrow.

0-4 or 1-4.[/QUOTE]

We Will Buck them.

Two up top, Gus is going for it today. I expect Lee Cattermole to bully the fuck out of his former teammate Craig Gardner today

Would expect Wickham to play wide left

http://neolive.net/267281/1/Watch-West-Bromwich-Albion-vs-Sunderland-/?COLLCC=2997487441&

Cattz!!!

Cattermole with the goal of the season so far:clap::clap::clap:

That is a goal!