Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

The arms race.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about Clare for certain but presumably they will be running off league competitions etc earlier in the year anyway. So they’ll still have to go back training. Although, yes, if you know for a fact you won’t be playing Championship in August, January is very fucking early to be going back.

I know that some people are giving out about the fact that you could play a few Championship games in April and then be waiting 4 or 5 months for the next one but to me, that is way more preferable than only starting in August. That’s basically how it runs already.

The hurling league only finished up here last Saturday (@Joe_Player is very quiet about the result). The football league final was three weeks ago I think. That’s a long season for any club if they’re paying for outside expertise.

In proper counties like Tipperary every club will have at least three championship games in April

It has to start in April cos there’s still forty odd teams in it

28 and what’s the harm? More games for the players and it means that it is impossible for county managers to stop the games being played

Tis better in fairness. The Tipp lads I work with seem to have plenty more games than we do between divisions and everything else. Fuck this training from January shit.

1 Like

The Clare Cup :joy:

1 Like

What way will 2018 go?

Colm Galvin is ready for the hurling in 2018

Clare hurling is going to be good in 2018 boys @Raylan @Big_Dan_Campbell

You’re changing your mind again?

Clare are fucked Joe. They will be lucky to win a match in 2018. They will be relegated from the Munster Championship for 2019.

No

No way ne’er the Clare team cc @The_Most_Infamous @Raylan

It’s not worth losing sleep over at this time of year Joe. Is there unlimited subs for these competitions now anyway??

1 Like

Could be not sure

Wasn’t last year anyway.

1 Like