Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Jesus that’s harsh!

Is it that way every year?

The four worst teams by far have been relegated. They were all Annihilated in the first round.

1 Like

No reducing from 16 to 12 this year

1 Like

Not before time to be fair

Clare SFC Round 3 draw
Lissycasey vs Corofin
Clondegad vs Kilmihil
St Breckan’s vs Eire Og
Doonbeg vs Cooraclare

Is this a case of three drunk lads jumping into the river?

Two lads drunk and messing went over the wall together, the third fella apparently/allegedly went to check on them and either fell himself or was pushed as well. He’s the lad that has a fractured neck and vertebrae. The first two (the two county men :rollseyes:) walked up out of it with stitches/bruising.

Two county men?

During the league anyway. Two Milesians.

1 Like

There was a rumour that it wasn’t accident at first wherever it came from

1 Like

Sweep sweep.

Thats not the account I heard yesterday. A 30 foot drop over a bridge is no joke.

No sweep-sweepery there. I’ve heard a few versions too.

Major sweep sweep going on here. One fellow off his head threw the three over the bridge I’m hearing

Like an Incredible Hulk? One of @Copper_pipe’s College Court mates keeps getting mentioned alright.

That version has it that he was horsing with the first two and pushed them over. They were all locked but had no idea of the drop off the other side.
The third lad went to check if the first two were okay and this clown pushed him in.

I genuinely have no idea who you could be on about :joy:

I’ll take a PM :see_no_evil:

@Tassotti threw ten men off that bridge one night after taking a bag of yokes and ateing an omelette full of magic mushies.

1 Like

Could be a shock here.

Clon led by 5 with 10 to go. Barefield goal has got them back in it. 2 point game with a few minutes left