Éire Óg v Kilmaley

1 Like

Who’d be favourites here? Gonna guess.

Clooney-Quin
Ballyea
S/Bridge
Eire Og

Ballyes

Clooney-Quin made the final last year, and there’s few enough teams that can keep Duggan quiet in club matches but it’s still a hard one to call for my money. Mills are prob not good enough to win it but hard beat all the same.

InaMona have continually flattered to deceive for all of their underage success. Hegarty over them now and will know Ballyea well from his time there but Ballyea strong favourites here.

Bridge have looked to do just enough so far, and have been unimpressive. This is where the real test starts. Cratloe have benefitted from Diarmuid Ryan and Rian Considine coming through but still can’t match the depth of the Bridge in a tight game. They’ll need goals to upset the applecart.

I wouldn’t have Eire Óg ahead of Kilmaley really, take out the few county lads and they wouldn’t have anywhere near the same talent.

1 Like

Ballyea have it

You langers Joe? On a monday
 :crazy_face:

Intercounty season: Joe says Clare haven’t a hope.
Club season: Joe says the Bridge haven’t a hope.

He needs a new tune.

SFC Rd 3 Results

Cooraclare 0-15 Doonbeg 1-7
Clondegad 2-14 Kilmihil 0-8
Corofin 2-9 Lissycasey 1-9
Eire Og 4-24 St Breckans 0-9

Quarter Final Draw will work as follows:

Pot A: KIB, Cratloe, Miltown, Ennistymon

Pot B: Cooraclare, Eire Óg, Clondegad, Corofin

One more relegation spot to be decided between Doonbeg, Kilmihil, Lissycasey and Breckans

1 Like

Two b sides in the intermediate QF’s?

They are all B sides in Klare

I think the Bridge had their three adult sides make finals last year, huge pick. Ina-mona would have been very strong underage over the last decade, have a lot of decent hurlers without making any senior breakthrough yet.

I fancy cratloe to beat the bridge

Wouldn’t be surprised

Live coverage of Sunday’s games