Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Why did Reidy take the free at the end?

Buffeen awfully conflicted. Hoping the town would stop the famine but also hoping to see Toooonyyyyy Kelllllly win.

That was captivating stuff there on the Buff’s Snapchat stream. I was willing the Townies on as I get the impression that Ballyea are almost like a divisional team at this stage are they? Gary Brennan and Pierce Lillis hurling for them. Some lad from Lissycasey too. Do they not have a team of their own in Colin Lynch country?

Brennan is a local from ballynacally and not an isolated player

1 Like

Lynch hurled for Kilmaley. No different than one of his neighbors now choosing Ballyhea

1 Like

Eire og first then kilmaley

In fairness most if not all the westies played underage for ballyea

Ballyea seem to be very resilient. Dug out a county title last season without a genius like Tony Kelly. Snatched it at the end today having been 3 points in arrears. How long is it since Eire Óg won one? SOD and Reidy always seem to be their standouts. They’ll need to win one while they’re still in their prime.

Think it’s 1990

1 Like

I’m visiting my sister and have been swept up onto the Ennistymon bandwagon and am here at the Football County Final.

1 Like

You won’t run any risk of dying with the excitement

Halftime
Eire Og 0-3
Ennistymon 0-1

1 Like

The almost row at the halftime whistle was nearly exciting

1 Like

Eire Og 0-9
Ennistymon 0-6

Two in a row for the townies. Poor spectacle, only two scores from play I think. They were that bit more accurate from marks and frees. Sin ĂŠ.

1 Like

Sensible decision. Presumably most people will stick with online purchase at this stage so majority of gate will still be collected electronically.

So for children who are 16 until they turn 17?

Can’t be too careful with these things.

1 Like

fetchimage

1 Like

Maybe you should have told it better.

A magical end to the split season

U21 A Hurling Final
Result
Scarriff/Ogonolloe 2-17
Corofin/Ruan 1-12

C/R had made a burst either side of halftime after conceding two early goals, but ran out of steam; no score in the last twenty minutes. They’ve to pick themselves off the floor for the football decider on the 28th now.