Clean up in aisle 7

…could Rocko please go to aisle 7 and clean the place up!

so looks like ball ox broke free and got logged in. how did ye pass a username like that tho lads. shocking!

Someone needs to get on to Yahoo and get this shit sorted out.:smiley:

Shameful stuff, I think we’ll need to appoint a committee and have an investigation into this.

A kangeroo court certainly needs setting up.

Heads have to roll.

Did he hack the system, was Bandages password “celtic”?

[quote=“Gman”]…could Rocko please go to aisle 7 and clean the place up!

so looks like ball ox broke free and got logged in. how did ye pass a username like that tho lads. shocking![/quote]

Surely you can get a user name without getting passed having seen this last night.

To be fair, and not being a nerd or anything, one particular comment was way over the top, and could get the lads rightly fucked.

didn’t Dancarter sort out all security issues last week?

I thoroughly enjoyed his PM’s too.

Looks like I didnt

Maybe they only monitor Muldoon IP adresses?

Jesus christ this fella has no fuckin life at all, just spotted all the threads, fuck me.

To think there are actually fellas on here who are mates with this lad i.e. Flano, Farmer, Shermin, Shan.

Any of ye know whats going on with this fella? Would someone not have a quiet word in his ear?

[quote=“dancarter”]Jesus christ this fella has no fuckin life at all, just spotted all the threads, fuck me.

To think there are actually fellas on here who are mates with this lad i.e. Flano, Farmer, Shermin, Shan.

Any of ye know whats going on with this fella? Would someone not have a quiet word in his ear?[/quote]

He must have no life at all. Or else one hell of a grudge against the boyos.

Grduge is one thing, but whats with all the tourettes type talk? I dont mind a bit of crack and shiteology, but this is obscene. If I was rocko I’d shut the fucking place down rather than deal with this obviously clinically depressed young man.

I saw the ones he did last night under Charlie Big Bollix, what other ones were added since?

Started about 25 or 30 new threads overnight.

“How gay is Mac?” I think was one of them but they’re all deleted now.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Started about 25 or 30 new threads overnight.

“How gay is Mac?” I think was one of them but they’re all deleted now.[/quote]

Twas the puke started that one I think?! :smiley:

bit of a loser alright in fairness. at least wehn lads log onto AFr to try piss him off they do it a bit subtley at first and try wind people up. this lad just spams the place. would you really be that bothered to be at that shite?

I know the internet is serious business [SIZE=“1”](copyright MyBoyBlue)[/SIZE], but this is ridiculous.

have any of these usernames of his actually been given posting permissions yet lads

All of it was retarded and I’d worry for the chap.

But there was one post that made me laugh.

He advocated that a “knock on” in rugby be renamed “Jalopy Wink Fook.”
I’d be all for that now.

just all cleaned up there now. he had smack bum bum or something passed and the front page was just loaded with shite that he was posting.

Wouldnt surprise me Dan if he did Dan :stuck_out_tongue: