Clermont auvergne: surely the greatest rugby team ever assembled

well given that this was the munster 1st team and not the piddly seconds they put out against the all blacks

expect the same ringing endorsement from the times and the o’reilly media stables tomorrow

They are a decent side alright but I think you are going a bit overboard art…Thomond next saturday will show how good they are…

But if you want to deal in hyperbolts fair enough…

[quote=“The Puke”]They are a decent side alright but I think you are going a bit overboard art…Thomond next saturday will show how good they are…

But if you want to deal in hyperbolts fair enough…[/quote]

just balancing the hyperbolts from 2 weeks ago…

[quote=“artfoley”]well given that this was the munster 1st team and not the piddly seconds they put out against the all blacks

expect the same ringing endorsement from the times and the o’reilly media stables tomorrow[/quote]

Stick to Bertie bashing and doling out dodgy legal advice Art

Fair enough…But Munster are the highest ranked team in Europe on merit and were unlucky not to win today…They should win next week and after watching a fair bit of rugby over the weekend they will take stopping again this year as only the likes of Leinster, Toulose and Leicster look anyway close to the standard of them so far…I would advise you to take a holiday for the final next year art if you don’t want to be lsitening to the BS and waffle…

in europe? you mean in ireland ,britain & france?

No I mean the European Cup ncc:rolleyes:

No NCC, Italy have teams in the heiniken cup as well. Italy Spain and Romania (the mighty bucaresti oaks) all have teams in the secondary competition

italy:D one village in umbria does not make a rugby nation
one boarding shool in bucharest does not make a rugby nation
where in spain do they play it?

then you should say that - what is it with rogbee fans & hyperbolts

just thought you were a bit out of order last week with wishing badness on celtic (no gra for scottish football meself) but twas badness all the same, you’d forgive bandage a wry smile this afternoon

and besdies even you must have thought it was serious overkill in the wake of the all blacks match

I took no satisfaction from Munster’s loss today. But I was happy when that turncoat from Kilkenny got nailed with a clothesline near the end.

Dowl is a legend bandage…and don’t you forget that…

Almost a perfect weekend for all Irish provinces

O’Gara still can’t tackle I see.

Got caught out for the try but he actually wasn’t bad defensively today and put his body on the line a few times, including one good hit early in the game on Baby I think…

Hyperbolt???

http://www.hyperbolt.com/

O’Gara was on Tuberty radio show this morning. Sounded fucked after the weekend! Gave out about the rumours about his alleged straying ways but fessed up to gambling too much; but not as much as the tabloids made out. Said something interesting, that Cork is a great city and doesn’t read much tabloid press. Made me think and I’d have to agree, only really the Examiner and the Echo are sold down here. You can get the rest but I reckon they don’t sell too well.

[quote=“The Puke”]Got caught out for the try but he actually wasn’t bad defensively today and put his body on the line a few times, including one good hit early in the game on Baby I think…

[/quote]

i didn’t feel a thing the puff