King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Power to the people.

They say the cb paid 60,000 off the money he owed…don’t know how they can hide that!but I’m sure they will…

Oh how ye cunts laughed at me but as I’ve always said, Cheaters never really win in the End.

1 Like

I don’t think there was extra money flowing into the county board coffers, though the Limerick and limerick underpant sniffers (cc @carryharry) seem to be a little slow to grasp this.

1 Like

It’s like when Rangers financially doped their way to all those titles

'The audit, carried out by Mazars on behalf of Croke Park, concluded that there had been no oversight of financial policies in recent years. No Galway GAA officer, past or present, was mentioned in the report, nor was there any figure provided as to the amount of money which was mismanaged.

Galway chairman Pat Kearney said there was no finding of malpractice. Instead, widespread “poor practice” was highlighted.’

Nothing to see here at all, galway gaa are a group of harmless auld lads not good at counting. Meanwhile two all irelands are bought and hushed

2 Likes

The sweep sweeping from the Galway crowd over this fraudulent activity is disgusting.

1 Like

@Tassotti

How cork make over a million from 3 concerts and Galway only 120k from 2? Was there that much of a capacity difference?

1 Like

They have the right man in charge now. Burke has rattled plenty cages since he landed in to clean house.

http://hoganstand.com/Galway/article/index/293655?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Nogra to the rescue, again.

1 Like

They were buying personal with the county credit card?? :fearful:

There you go again. The Cork is really rubbing off on you.

I have no problem with that - Cork people are the finest.

True, you’d never hear of such shenanigans in Cork, all above board so to speak.

They made a huge margin on it the weekend of the Ed Sheeran concert. Heard twas savage stuff too.

1 Like