King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

All jokes aside, this is absolutely astounding news.

Galway GAA Chiefs were using Co Board money to pay off officials?

I’d heard the gardai were involved.
Fucking pricks in the county board. Fucking fucking pricks. I’m livid.
I also note they only audited the last three years.
Rotten to the core. 'hon burkey.

There’s a lot more to come out of this - this is only the tip of the iceberg, mate.

Why is this I wonder?

1 Like

You hear stories, and you hope they’re not as true as you fear, and then, like the magdalene laundries, you realise they are actually worse.

It’ll be a sad day when Galway are stripped of their only proper All Ireland win for financial doping

Where was the previous treasurer from again? :thinking:

It’s amazing the soft ride they got that day considering the shit thrown at that Official since. :thinking:

A Klare man who is now resident in Ardrahan.

Offffttttt

1 Like

:eek:

1 Like

Pat McDonagh is a great man, being fully tax compliant, residing all year round in Ireland and creating 1000’s of jobs. If only all GAA philanthropists could be like him.

10 Likes

Don’t think it’s an issue with the Sugar Daddy here, it’s the boys sticking all their fingers in the cookie jar.

Mistakes were made, but people put their hands up and admitted they were wrong, and want to mend it. Admirable

Is that not the exact opposite of what the new treasurer has said?

2 Likes

No, thats what he said. Hows tipp new sponsor coming along? And on an unrelated matter, great to see sheedy back in charge

Galway GAA treasurer Michael Burke hit out at people “within Galway GAA” who “put every barrier and obstacle” in his way of getting to the truth of their financial problems.

Speaking at last night’s Galway GAA Convention, Mr Burke said “the game is up” for those who have “done a disservice to Galway GAA and whose only interest is, or was, self-interest”.

Seems like people didn’t put their hands up and admit they were wrong

Lads this is what the Brits wants ye to do. They want ye to ignore Brexit, ignore a United Ireland being closer than ever since the Vikings and the only way to do that is stick the boot into the county board, for who all we know could be too modest to admit they’ve been donating millions to charities.

Gway horse ireland only ever united to fight the dubs in clontarf. Brexit first, Connacht-amach next. We need to dismantle the failed super structure that is ireland and strike boldly for freedom

By the looks of things you might not have to strike boldly for freedom. You’ll just get fucked out.

I had to ait throuover 3 hrs off this bollox last night