Sunday June 4th

Senior A Hurling Championship – Group 1

Tommy Larkins 1-19 Mullagh 0-13

Senior A Hurling Championship – Group 2

Sarsfields 0-17 Pádraig Pearses 0-15

Gort 2-18 St. Thomas’ 0-14

Senior B Hurling Championship – Group 1

Ardrahan 3-18 Carnmore 1-11

The great Portumna team were a bit of a freak to be honest . There wasn’t huge underage success underwriting it . A lot of their underage teams generally feature n second tier .

Now yes, but back in the 80’s and 90’s they had a few cracking underage groups.

The rumour mill around Galway has been in overdrive for the past few days, and as the man says, there’s no smoke without fire. The claims about Canning knocking out 4 of Daithi Burke’s teeth are wide of the mark; it was one tooth he knocked out. I have it on fairly good authority from MOD’s aunt’s neighbour that Daithi is threatening to join the footballers in protest at the perceived light-touch handling of the incident. Iggy Clarke has even been brought in as a last-ditch mediation attempt.

If Daithi goes Ronan goes… With Killeen gone that leaves fuck all cover.

With Hanbury in the corner, the only big lad to shore up a central position like that is probably Glynn. Has he hurled underage at full-back for Ardrahan? I vaguely remember seeing him tog at No.3 in a Feile match.

He played CB in the 2015 club championship when Big Tan was injured.

We should just concede the Leinster championship now, and try and regroup for the qualifiers.

2 Likes

It was one of burkes team mates that did it by the way…

Fuck sake lads, yee have had 4 full days

1 Like

We’ve been busy footing the turf, cattle testing, etc. etc.

5 Likes

Footing turf…that and stone-picking should replace community service.

Footing turf on an evening with zero wind is beyond community service. It’s surely on a par with the death penalty.

I’m a shell of a man after the TB test today. The limousins had me stage 5 rattled on numerous occassions.

I walk into a field, they run away like deer. The ould fella walks into the field and they follow him like the rats after the pied piper. Cunts.

15 Likes

Do u reckon i should hold off on making the trip to croker and hope it’s all resolved for next year?

Can cattle sense the bad mind in a fella? I know cats are supposed to have this ability, and I’m now beginning to suspect cattle have it too.

1 Like

:smile:

If you put your cock back in, they wouldn’t run away.

4 Likes

Tis the season

3 Likes

That’s a lot drier than the sodden mess I was looking at last evening :clap: