What Climate Crisis?

How refreshing to see overt support for the far right, not even covering it up

France for the French :fr:

1 Like

God forbid if they end up getting a bit of social welfare or something… Fucking hell.

So you’re a racist now?

It’s refreshing to see lads comfortable with that tbh although I wouldn’t agree with it myself

1 Like

Not for me. I find it disturbing. A severe increase in anti-immigration sentiment in Ireland. The rise of a far right movement.

1 Like

It’s actually the rise of a far left movement because there is fuck all control over borders.

The result will be a far right increase. Nobody wants that but it is fairly inevitbale at this stage because of pure and utter weakness

3 Likes

You seem happy enough for Irish culture to die out

8 Likes

Ouch

From the UK’s Office of National Statistics.

Brexit was supposed to give Britain “control” of their borders. And indeed it did.

Who do the far right blame for immigration now? Immigration is a fact of life, lads, it always has been. It’s never ever, ever, ever going to stop. The world doesn’t stand still, much as yis want it to.

Total long-term immigration was estimated at around 1.2 million in 2022, and emigration was 557,000, which means migration continues to add to the population with net migration at 606,000; most people arriving to the UK in 2022 were non-EU nationals (925,000), followed by EU (151,000) and British (88,000).

This is it.

Wanting countries including my own to have secure borders is enough to have you labelled as a racist these days.

2 Likes

Irish as an every day working & useful language already died decades ago. Keep up.

I don’t believe anyone objects to the legal immigration/visa policy in Ireland.

3 Likes

Is there any major city in the world that isn’t utterly fucked?

Poor @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi
Oh No Oops GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

https://twitter.com/agrilandireland/status/1674715649933819904?s=46&t=3dkoDtDtBjNbfb6fbNY8_Q

It’s been a great summers weather for sure

@agriland 1/3/23 “there is no such thing as climate change & oirish farming wont change”
@agriland 30/6/23 " this abnormally hot summer means farming is fucked, we need grants"

3 Likes

Will they announce July as abnormally cold? My bollox they will

2 Likes

can you flat earthers just take a minute to see how stupid you look