What Climate Crisis?

He’s a after getting a fair bit of climate change on his head over there.

1 Like

He secretly loves the Global Warming I’d say…

12 Likes

Same auld craic. Dry summer and it has made up for it in spades. That’s 150* years and counting with the same annual rainfall (*as far as records go back, on target at the moment for 2022)

2 Likes

The Baysht bayshtin’

Over the weekend, Galway’s Damien Comer took part in the first ever Plant the Planet Games in Nairobi, Kenya.

The historic game played on Sunday featured over fifty male & female GAA players from all four codes and was the first ever inter-county game to be played in Kenya.

The aim of the trip is to highlight the impact of climate change and raise sufficient funds to plant one million trees in Africa. The GAA players in Kenya this week staged a number of fundraising events across Ireland in recent months and also received support from national and local businesses.

In addition to the game, the players will also take part in a series of cultural events this week to highlight the work being done by charities such as Self Help Africa and Brighter Communities Worldwide in the country.

Annaghdowngaa

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

See how the average temperature in your area is changing.
Explore Climate Science Info

1 Like

Another Alan Kerins GPA junket?

The amount of flying these climate warriors do is mental

2 Likes

1 flight vs a million trees mate

Ah right. And there’s now way the trees could have been planted anyway, without the junket?

i doubt it

id say raising awareness is key

Lovely. I’ll keep flying so. Say a bit about climate change when I land. Everyone’s a winner

1 Like

there is no equivalence between planting a million trees & saying a few words mate

About 2% of the trees that these clowns plant actually survive, great for a few headlines.

1 Like

But they are raising awareness. That is “key”

We need Aidan O Shea in Africa

…so not the private jets and luxurious lifestyle?
These fuckers would use more energy in a weekend than they’d an african village to use in a month.

does Damian Comer have a private jet?

No, but he deserves one

6 Likes

:grinning:

Who’s Damian Comer?