What Climate Crisis?

:smiley:

We are making it up as we go along but still 95% confident. Yet you are nodding along like a dog.

That article you posted is funny.

i have to wholeheartedly agree with that. Well said.

I will forget now that you would not acknowledge me in the Gaelic grounds

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 924962, member: 464”]i have to wholeheartedly agree with that. Well said.

I will forget now that you would not acknowledge me in the Gaelic grounds[/QUOTE]

Sorry, pal, but I was in no mood to interact with Limerick people once I spotted @Mark Renton and his face covered in fake tan.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/melting-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-unstoppable-reports-1.1792628

Vindication for those on TFK who said human caused climate change was a myth:clap:

@glasagusban looking very foolish now

Scientists said the ice sheet was not melting because of warmer air temperatures but rather because of the relatively warm water, which is naturally occurring, from the ocean depths. That water is being pulled upward and toward the ice sheet by intensification of the winds around Antarctica.

@glasagusban has mugged himself off spectacularly here.

Victory for @balbec[/USER] [USER=332]@Julio Geordio[/USER] [USER=1786]@TreatyStones

A masterclass in selective quoting from @TreatyStones there :clap:

So rattled he doesn’t even know who said what.

And @Julio Geordio too I suppose. If not selective quoting you’ve only read what you want to hear so to speak. Never mind, I shall continue to recycle, watch my carbon footprint, and hold in farts so as not to contribute further to the hole in the ozone. #saveourplanet

Only now?

Unless you fart CFCs mate you are safe enough.
Not for the first time you’ve showed your absolute ignorance on the subject.

The article above relates to the western ice-sheets of the Antarctic, it neglects to mention that the Eastern ice sheets of the Antarctic is growing at record levels:

It was a cold summer down in Antarctica, with sea ice coverage growing about 43,500 square miles a day, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSDC). April 2014 beats the previous sea-ice coverage record from April 2008 by a whopping 124,000 square miles.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/12/global-cooling-antarctic-sea-ice-coverage-continues-to-break-records/#ixzz31apRoQzL

Sssshhhh you’ll wake @glasagusban from his comfortable life of believing everything he reads

West coast is the best coast.

I’m going to leave every light on in the house tonight to celebrate this vindication.

@Rocko , can you close this thread now that the matter has been put to bed