Clocks Going Forward An Hour Tonight

That’ll be used to incriminate you some day SS. Don’t ever write a book.

Fook sake, t’was dark when I was going into work this morning and it’ll be dark when I leave again tonight. Depression.

It is incredibly dark in Limerick since about half 1 today.

Way darker and more miserable than usual.

[quote=“The Runt”]It is incredibly dark in Limerick since about half 1 today.

Way darker and more miserable than usual.[/quote]

I noticed that alright.

I also noticed the angela’s were on at 7pm last night. Very strange. :confused:

[quote=“The Dunph”]I noticed that alright.

I also noticed the angela’s were on at 7pm last night. Very strange. :confused:[/quote]

Angela’s?

Angelus…

Just checking…

I think we could have reached the apocalypse.

Will ye keep us posted lads. If the apocalypse is coming Limerick is sure to be first hit. Give us some warning so we can save as much of Fingal as possible.

It’s one of those days in Dublin where although the clocks indicate it to be daytime, a cursory glance outside will show it’s actually almost nightfall. All day. It’s also really really warm. I feel peculiar.

It’s refreshing to know that it’s not just Limerick that has been hit by this phenomenon (doop-doo-dododum)

On one side of my building its increedibly dark. On the other its relatively bright. I have come to the conclusion that this building is built on the hellmouth and the relatively attractive blonde working across the room is Buffy.

Bump. One hour less sleep tonight. It’s in effect 6:32pm as I write.

Clocks go forward every night. That’s how time works.

Yeah, good one. We all know its tomorrow night it happens.

Not on one night in late March, they don’t. They go backwards.

Tomorrow morning, to be technically correct.

Bump

You’re a week early KP. Nice try though.

1 Like

I see the NFL is starting at 3am tonight (as opposed to 4am). Fucks going on? Do the yanks change clocks too now.

No we change and they change in a few weeks.